Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by illv View Post
What is with all these banhammer attacks?

I agree completely. What's wrong with losing in a duel? I've won & lost in duel countless of times, including item duels & tc duels. Speed, I know you're mad that Vendoor beat you in a duel 3-1, where you actually pinged in the last and final match. Get over it bro, it's just spiky hair. Being a Metal member you should be mature & responsible in your acts. Since i've known you for ages, I guess you disappoint me this time. Is spiky or the clan more important to you speed? Think about it. I'm not angry or whatsoever, but I think we're acting pretty immature & childish here. Why not just stop thinking about it & start afresh? :C

And No Speed, I'll never quit toribash, so you better don't quit it too.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
What are you talking about deal? Did you even read my post? A lot changed..
And you disappoint me too with that bossy pissing attitude.. When duel started , you saw I underestimated him.. When I started to be serious my sound started blinking you plugged , you unplugged , I needed to restart comp.. I think it was just to bitch to take that as win, as game didn't even start. I am tiered of you pissing and saying shit about me without reason.. As you also saw , I've sent spiky right away.
You say what's wrong losing duel? Well nothing , just when you lose on that way..
And when did I ever said that spiky is more important than metal ? I sometimes can't understand you. Like that time when you started raging on me without any special reason..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
What are you talking about deal? Did you even read my post? A lot changed..
And you disappoint me too with that bossy pissing attitude.. When duel started , you saw I underestimated him.. When I started to be serious my sound started blinking you plugged , you unplugged , I needed to restart comp.. I think it was just to bitch to take that as win, as game didn't even start. I am tiered of you pissing and saying shit about me without reason.. As you also saw , I've sent spiky right away.
You say what's wrong losing duel? Well nothing , just when you lose on that way..
And when did I ever said that spiky is more important than metal ? I sometimes can't understand you. Like that time when you started raging on me without any special reason..

I do know that a lot have changed. Bossy Attitude? Since when have I started become bossy? Well Speed, wondered why am I pissed with you? Look at your attitude towards others before asking that question. No need for me to mention it again right in front of you. And yes, I do understand that it's unfair for you to send spiky just because you had to restart your pc, but you can't really change anything about that, can you? I'm sorry if I raged at you for no reason as many things have happened to me since I joined Metal. You don't understand me, neither do I understand you. Frankly speaking, I was really proud of you when Vendoor said you sent the Spiky to him right away although you had to restart your pc as I know you don't scam and you're not the sort of person who does it. Yes, you didn't say that spiky hair is more important then Metal, my bad. Everything is my fault, I cause everything. Happy?

Also, you said : 'I wouldn't be mad if he won fair , not ping and shit way.'
Why? I do understand your anger you're currently facing now. But can you please let bygones be bygones & forget about this incident please? I wouldn't say that Vendoor is better then you, but neither would I say you are better then Vendoor. I would really appreciate it if you have at least a little respect for your opponent, Vendoor. Do you think he wanted it to be like this? Him winning the last point because you restarted your pc? No.

Can you understand how I'm feeling now Speed?
Last edited by Dexx; Aug 17, 2013 at 01:55 PM.
Ex-Gamemaster
Well , I would say I am better , as he is going for safe play , hitting head and running, or kick and pushing out.. Attitude towards others? I am being jerk to jerks and nice to nice people..
Anyways there is application on our app center..
And i don't see where I am guilty for your happenings irl..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well , I would say I am better , as he is going for safe play , hitting head and running, or kick and pushing out.. Attitude towards others? I am being jerk to jerks and nice to nice people..
Anyways there is application on our app center..
And i don't see where I am guilty for your happenings irl..

Speed, I'm not blaming you for my anger or anything. I just hope you can slightly change your attitude towards others. Upon closer inspection, I noticed you are those who bear grudges, from my point of view. As I said before earlier, can you please let bygones be bygones and treat those people who you think are jerks as if they are close friends of yours? It wouldn't be very nice if you had enemies everywhere, would it?
Ex-Gamemaster
Welcome our newest member Assoi98..
He had nice replays and app.. Asso if you want you can make replays fast and get in our video.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome our newest member Assoi98..
He had nice replays and app.. Asso if you want you can make replays fast and get in our video.

I've seen him play ingame and he was really good at some mods, which I totally forgot. His movements are really fluid too, in replays. Guess it wasn't a bad thing to invite him. Welcome Assoi98 (:
Ex-Gamemaster
We are still waiting him to salute us..
Cause i mainly want him to be active.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]