Toribash
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Thanks Devil, I appreciate it. I think we should all start submitting, to get the clan, but mostly for us, to get more recognised.
Multi-player replays: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=410968
Single-player: replays: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=377031

Been there done that, I've submitted to MOFF like 4 times lol
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Hm i might submit some multiplayer replays i have some pretty badass ones if i do say so myself
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
hey guys I've been working on sum more random drawings so hope you enjoy

I'm working on one hat says "flip" so when its done I'll show you guys

also I didn't finish the backround in green cause I have a good bit more but I'mma work on it more l8ter

cnc is appreciated
Attached Images
desh drawing.jpg (89.3 KB, 5 views)
(<+>)_(<+>)
Really nice drawing Jaedan. You need to work on finer lines though (yours look a bit shakey). I'd give it a 8.5/10

Anyways!
Announcement!!
I'll be making a clan-vid soon and for that I need some of your poses! So please post some replays with the sickest poses of you and I will create a kind of 'intro'. All the fighting scenes etc will follow later on!! Thx for coop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
cheffchen i have a problem on the replays i sent loads before but now when i save a relpay i cannot find it in any of my computer folders ;( i will try and sort it out but i do not know if i will be able to
if not i will go thru my old ones and see witch one has the best pose
This guy is in love with me, he thinks I'm a God. XD

Also, we don't realllllyyy need to send in replays of us posing as you could do them and then just */lp 0 monkeyapex* them...
Yeah, that is what i was thinking about monkey, since fragray cant upload you can make his pose and dl his textures.
Last edited by rafarato; Jul 17, 2014 at 06:09 PM.