Toribash
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
okay, tbh re:zero was p eh to me in the beginning but i'm really starting to enjoy it
emilia and subaru are p okay but rem is definitely the one he should be going for wtf

Lol, yeah. This new episode was the reason that should have been. Although that would probably break the story or whatnot. Almost turning into a harem? It has that feel to me.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
this is pretty much my collection, with a couple things hiding behind or bellow other stuff~

many images

in the third image, there's a whole bunch or random manga in the back, and in the last one, the magazine stacks bellow the pencil cases are from Otaku USA

That's pretty good collection you got there, but make it bigger. Is that a deck of Yugioh cards?
Last edited by T0ribush; Jun 13, 2016 at 11:21 PM.
I left off at chapter 180 of Berserk last night/this morning. Time to continue. Fuck Fate/Zero. This is more important.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Hi

I Watch anime
Can i be here?

K

Currently watching Kenichi The Mightiest Desicple

It's pretty good, don't really like boobatronic animes that much but i can see past some of the Girls with watermellons for chest for the sake of the anime or whatnot.

k

The legend himself!
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
this is pretty much my collection, with a couple things hiding behind or bellow other stuff~

many images

in the third image, there's a whole bunch or random manga in the back, and in the last one, the magazine stacks bellow the pencil cases are from Otaku USA

first time i saw this i thought luffy was getting a bj
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post

first time i saw this i thought luffy was getting a bj

lol, that's two figures, but the Law one is only the torso
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
That's pretty good collection you got there, but make it bigger. Is that a deck of Yugioh cards?

i will, but mostly more manga.. not really into collecting anime.. maybe i'll buy some more anime movies or something, some day
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Lol, yeah. This new episode was the reason that should have been. Although that would probably break the story or whatnot. Almost turning into a harem? It has that feel to me.

me thinks not, so far only rem and subaru have that spark
i mean emilia shows affection towards him but only because she cares about his wellbeing, the feeling isn't mutual between them
Actually, no. She doesn't just care about his well-being, she's actually pretty damn close with Subaru. She would always laugh at Subaru and compared to how she was in the beginning (holy what a complete character change), you can really see how she feels.

Anyway, this is definitely a harem. There are many more girls to come. If I had to choose between Rem and Emilia, it would be Ram. Fuck you guys. I think Rem is annoying. But yeah, Rem is second. Screw you, Emila.
My Replays
I really don't think it's much of a spoiler actually. It already is a harem. And flat chest is cute. Cuteness is justice! But fuck you too, I suppose. They need to give Ram more attention.
My Replays