Ranking
I just logged in, and saw my entire friend list deleted, anyone has that problem as well?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

my firend list is working well so far, also added u my name ingame is "BlubKill"
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
:< I can't play with most of you guys unless i buy an extremely over-prized region switch
Curse you Nordic and East Europe region
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
most of us are actually on NA not EU
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by torismaser View Post
:< I can't play with most of you guys unless i buy an extremely over-prized region switch
Curse you Nordic and East Europe region

Just make a new account dude.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Vayne seems like an upstanding citizen of the LoL community who would definitely not troll a ranked match.

And if you're wondering why I have 43 cs, it's because Vayne wouldn't come to lane.

[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
By the way, if anyone plays on EUW, I'll be more than happy if you add me, my summoner name is Eisme (E is me), since apparently EJM is too short :<

I'll add you next time I log in.
smaser: make new acc, demmut.
retired
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Vayne seems like an upstanding citizen of the LoL community who would definitely not troll a ranked match.

And if you're wondering why I have 43 cs, it's because Vayne wouldn't come to lane.

Now I know Kat can beat Ryze in lane.
I R IRONMAN