Toribash
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
Kapow kratos/dragon dick slap him with a black list

You know, that guy isn't lying. I'm not saying I'm agreeing with the stuff he said about swaves, because he is kind of a nice guy. But some people don't like him. No offense swaves.

They don't want to :3.

So, can't wait to see what you two look like :O Then I will show it my friends, and my friends will show it their friends, then their friends will show it class, then the class will show it the other class'. The other class' will show it the other years/grades. The other years will show it their teachers, the teachers will show it the head master, the head master will show it the government, the government will show it the prime minister, the prime minister will show it the world.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
They don't want to :3.

So, can't wait to see what you two look like :O Then I will show it my friends, and my friends will show it their friends, then their friends will show it class, then the class will show it the other class'. The other class' will show it the other years/grades. The other years will show it their teachers, the teachers will show it the head master, the head master will show it the government, the government will show it the prime minister, the prime minister will show it the world.

Oh shit hell no o_O

Potram, don't be a shy bagel. Show us! Show us! Show us!. And I will post one too? Tomorrow though, I look like i'm dead right now. So tired.

In Dragon We Trust. To make the right choice and trust me, that was the right choice.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Master View Post
You know, that guy isn't lying. I'm not saying I'm agreeing with the stuff he said about swaves, because he is kind of a nice guy. But some people don't like him. No offense swaves.

It's their problem if they don't like him, I don't care. : p
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Who doesn't like Swaves??!!!

Metal, looks like we got some killing to do. Let's do it without weapons, its more painful that way because it lasts longer.
blue
pink