Toribash
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Yeah, but we need to all be online at the same time. We need to pick out players for the job.

@Mobin I bet you're watching the world cup. I hope Germany win. They deserve it. He probably isn't online because he is at the pub drinking and watching the game. xD

schlaaaaaaaaaaaasaaand!!!! Ole ole ole ole ole ole !!!!!

Germany is world champion!!!!

Hehe, nah I wasn't at the pub.. I enjoyed the game with my wife whole pepe sleept on my belly hahah...
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
art
Guys, you are not going to believe this. I made more art!
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Hehe. Well done on the World Cup. I knew Germany would make it through! ;)
You're art is going really well. You could always move onto bigger applications. I am thinking of buying adobe lightroom (Or pirating Photoshop ;) ).

You have a lot more things to work with when using professional software. Although it does take longer to get used too.
hey hey hey guys!!!! just had a nice spar with rafa again! see what happends!!
i hope u like it guys!
Attached Files
1spar with rafa.rpl (1.23 MB, 12 views)
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Hehe. Well done on the World Cup. I knew Germany would make it through! ;)
You're art is going really well. You could always move onto bigger applications. I am thinking of buying adobe lightroom (Or pirating Photoshop ;) ).

You have a lot more things to work with when using professional software. Although it does take longer to get used too.

Ehe Bullshit ^^ It's easy need help? ask me or mobin ^^
-----
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
hey hey hey guys!!!! just had a nice spar with rafa again! see what happends!!
i hope u like it guys!

Dude, you need to use relax/hold slightly more ;P
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jul 14, 2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Hey hey hey.. .Be easy on him! ;P
It looks absolutely great! Really well done Rato, you looked great. I really enjoyed the part where Mo kicks Rato off of him, that was brilliant! xD

Also, I have Adobe Photoshop CC. Just need to watch a few tutorials in it and I should be fine with it. And yes, it was the "Free Download version". XDDD
Hey hey hey.. .Be easy on him! ;P
It looks absolutely great! Really well done Rato, you looked great. I really enjoyed the part where Mo kicks Rato off of him, that was brilliant! xD

Also, I have Adobe Photoshop CC. Just need to watch a few tutorials in it and I should be fine with it. And yes, it was the "Free Download version". XDDD

Hey bro! I saw that your replay got on the showcase. Really nice replay you got there.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Hey Guyz!
@Mobin/rafa: Nice spar! But as sj said, Mobin you need to work on relax/hold ;)

@Mobin: Schlaaaaaaaaaaaand!! XD Weltmeister! GG
are signatures even a thing anymore..?