Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

On Tuesday I was working at my bank. A woman came through the drive-up and asked us to look and see if a deposit she had made earlier in the day had actually gone through. She had been at Menards(hardware store) and was trying to purchase something. But her card was being declined, saying that she had insufficient funds. The workers at Menards could also apparently see how much she had in her account-which they definitely shouldn't. This confused her, as she had made a deposit of nearly $800 only an hour before.

Update? Or did you just not hear anymore about it? This was pretty interesting. I feel like you've left me hanging here. y u do dis? y?
my clan was deleted
I heard nothing more about it. Sadly, we don't get told much about anything, unless it directly pertains to us. I imagine the problem was solved, but I don't know.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Sob stories? I jumped into a pool with my phone in my pocket once. Not quite sure if this counts as a sob story, but my parents sure laid into me because of it.
derp :P

Guns and Ammo

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
This is kind of "meh" The animation isn't very convincing. 3.5/10

THEN YOU MAKE A DAMN RUNNING WAFFLE.
Steam names
So Toribash is on Steam now. What are your Steam names, guys? Mine is dyrisk, so add me or something.
\o/