Toribash
She will be moving out on 1st April so I'm still currently sharing a room with my grandmother. I only sleep in that room and hardly ever spend time in it. My house is unfinished so my computer is in the 1st floor where the stairs should be placed. Currently a regular stairway is placed in a different spot. Basically I have no privacy as I spend all my time on pc when I'm home. And the spot is visible from all the hallway. So that is why she is giving it to me.

The custom here is actually laid back too. Every family member is welcome to stay at the house as long as they want to. She can always come back to stay in the living room as there is enough space. My sister helped my parents a lot and used to cook for the family so that is why they have a hard time letting her go. She is probably my parent's favorite child. And she is the first one to move out. I feel like I have to replace her now so my parents wouldn't feel down. My house will be a lot emptier without her. My mother told me yesterday to not leave her. That really hit me in the feels for some reason.

Starting in April I'll have a lot of things to do. I will need to set up the room so I would feel comfortable to do whatever I like. And for some reason Internet connection is really bad in her room. Perhaps it will be necessary to set up a new router in my room. I can even set up a training spot there. I guess with that much space I can be more efficient and not worry about bumping my body parts against furniture. I'm pretty excited.
Last edited by Uberis; Mar 25, 2015 at 05:15 PM.
Sorry for the sliht inactivity as of late I'm jsut quite busy, anyone going in-game tomorrow?
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
I injured my wrist pretty bad. Has been hurting for a week once I put a lot of pressure on it. Probably messed up a nerve. I'm taking this week off to practice something else. I progressed pretty fast this month so I can post my best crappy attempt at flares. I have a lot of things that I should work on. Spending a lot of time off of pc has been pretty rewarding.

few more days and I'm getting my own room. It will probably turn in to a good man cave.

Easter break is coming so I could see some of you ingame and perhaps play a game or two of League of Legends on Europe servers, CS:GO, Warframe or TF2. I only now just realized that we can play these games together if anyone plays them. Although I've always been playing alone some company would be nice.
Easter tomorrow, holiday 'till Saturday woohoo!!

Asked a friend about building a tower pc and said I could build a decent one for around $400-$600.
Should have enough by the end of the year.
I just posted an application for the clan siege event. I expect members to show up for it. Lets be careful with the time arrangements.
Lol we got the last spot. Well you'll probably understand in the process of the event. Now we need to get 2 other members who will play.