Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

shit i did forget a part, could i put it in or is it too late? plus this is what its like when i get banned: *join* homelikej: hello! *banned*
Originally Posted by homelikej View Post
shit i did forget a part, could i put it in or is it too late? plus this is what its like when i get banned: *join* homelikej: hello! *banned*

I believe this role would apply in this situation "While you may reapply after being rejected, you cannot do so immediately afterwards. A minimum waiting period of ten days will be enforced, unless otherwise stated."

When Toolfree said you weren't the kind of person we wanted because you got banned "alot", it wasn't because you got banned, it was because you spelled a lot as "alot". Keep that in mind.
S A D B O Y S
When Toolfree said you weren't the kind of person we wanted because you got banned "alot", it wasn't because you got banned, it was because you spelled a lot as "alot". Keep that in mind.

alot

I must expand on Icewarrior's statement. While an incorrect spelling isn't necessarily grounds for rejection, it can affect our decision if the mistakes are frequent and obvious. Most of the time, mistakes are either accepted(mostly due to English not being the applicant's first language) or remedied, depending on the situation. As he said, a minimum waiting period of ten days must go by before you may re-apply.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Apr 4, 2014 at 03:49 AM.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I too, will refrain from voting until you either concede or submit another application attempt.

guypie1: Further note that the ten day rule does not apply here, if you should choose to apply using normal or hard mode, as you have not yet been rejected.
In response to the debates on Skype regarding social equality, politics, and religion, I present to you this thread. No need to deal with rapid exchanges while reading through dense IM messages. Use it wisely.
The importance of morality in our society and government. Read more: http://42.board
Cont. from [Meta]game public Skype chat.

Brief overview: I was offended by an anti-gay post on a forum, and when Xi/Wight/Oxygen/Azote prompted me as to why I believed that this was offensive, I responded that it was hypocritical and against progression. He asked me why I thought equality was important, and I responded with something along the lines of: "it goes against my personal, subjective morality". His rebuttal was that laws are more effective at enforcing what is best for society. I responded with "Morality writes laws, thus it is important." He said that laws were not decided by morality but by rational thinking of what is best for society. This is where we continue.

The post that aggravated me:
"[...]If I were to speak out against, say, a gay parade in my neighborhood (I'd do more than speak out, I'd find a tank to block the road off), I'd never hear the end of it. Honestly, though, I don't give a rip what the "tolerant and diverse" sheeple think of me.[...]"- C-man (Christian Forums "Should Christians boycott Mozilla over firing of CEO?"[Link: http://www.christianforums.com/t7814278-3/ ])

My stance: I say that your view of what is best for society is, at least somewhat, based on your morality.

Please, look over the whole thread that was linked in "Link". If you have access to the [Meta]game public chat, feel free to copy the discussion
Begin
my clan was deleted
I think everyone on that forum is stupid. Mostly because they can't formulate well thought out arguments to save their lives. It looks like it's seventeen people posting the exact same things that three people posted originally.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
This is wibbles but worse.
Stuff happened and waffles, especially those of a bluish hue, are now a thing. Post your waffles here.

Blue Waffles

Source

\o/
Here is my...entry? Keep in mind that I am not proud of this.

Open if you dare

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Here is my...entry? Keep in mind that I am not proud of this.

Open if you dare

This is kind of "meh" The animation isn't very convincing. 3.5/10
my clan was deleted