Toribash
Originally Posted by rafarato View Post
I WAN-- I NEED ONE!! could you please? xD

Can't do it at this time, I'm afraid. I'll make one in the morning.

Just to keep you craving my artistic skills:

Voila.
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Jul 13, 2014 at 04:38 PM.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
yeah they look nice! if u have time would be awesome to do one for me.. maybe in a smaler size that it fit to my acount picture?
-----
btw is someone online?
i want to have some nice games!
Last edited by mobinladen; Jul 13, 2014 at 01:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
yeah they look nice! if u have time would be awesome to do one for me.. maybe in a smaler size that it fit to my acount picture?
-----
btw is someone online?
i want to have some nice games!

yeah I could go on for a little while But I guess you're not here, And I still want your skype :c
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Wow... Woke up today and boom.. massive electricity power shortage in the whole country...
The power hs been out for like... 3 hours now and the electricity keeps comming and going... Like 1 second the ower caame back but then the next second it cuts off again for god knows when!
So simply im stuck here like a caveman with a mobile phone in a hellish hot weather.. i hope it comes back before my phone is dead..
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Wow... Woke up today and boom.. massive electricity power shortage in the whole country...
The power hs been out for like... 3 hours now and the electricity keeps comming and going... Like 1 second the ower caame back but then the next second it cuts off again for god knows when!
So simply im stuck here like a caveman with a mobile phone in a hellish hot weather.. i hope it comes back before my phone is dead..

That sucks dude xD I'm sorry for you :'c
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Will we ever start worrying about doing wars and ranking the clan up?
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Yeah, but we need to all be online at the same time. We need to pick out players for the job.

@Mobin I bet you're watching the world cup. I hope Germany win. They deserve it. He probably isn't online because he is at the pub drinking and watching the game. xD
hey edible for your talk about wars you, sj , Monkey and me seem to be online the most for the moment maybe we can talk about it tjen let the others know of the decision