Toribash
Black Cleaver is pretty useless. One, the armor reduction doesn't apply until AFTER you hit somebody, so you need to hit somebody 3 times to reach maximum effectiveness. Two, against the squishies with no armor, Black Cleaver is pointless overkill, but somebody who itemized by stacking armor, will feel virtually no increase in damage, even with max armor reduction stacks.

It's much more useful to invest the money in a PD or Last Whisper, as they should be about the same cost, but PD has more versatility and utility, while Last Whisper is more effective at penetrating through armor.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Oracle, you should check this theorycraft about BC and LW.

LW is still better because generally, champions without armour take 2-5 hits to kill, black cleaver or not. and with LW you will generally do more damage to champions with armour.
-----
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Beserker Greaves+
Black Cleaver+
Bloodthirster+
Maldreds Bloodrazor+
Last Whisper+
Phantom Dancer=
Super OP AD Carry

Standard AD Carry build:

Boots + 3 pots
Double Doran's + vamp scepter + Zerks
BFSword>IE
Zeal>PD
BT or GA/QSS/Veil
LW or GA/QSS/Veil

Final Build

Zerks IE PD BT LW GA/QSS/Veil.
Last edited by Hippybob; Aug 25, 2012 at 03:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I R IRONMAN
You all dont get how well it works if your gonna diss my build.

It fucking destroys tanks super fast

It doesn't matter because with pure AD, you lifesteal faster than tanks can damage you. Also you do less damage to squishy champs like AD carries and some AP carries, which are the guys you are supposed to focus. Building shredder items is not what you want on an AD carry.
I R IRONMAN
Darius, Xin Zhao, Riven or Fiora?

I play AP for small cooldown champs and Attack speed/AD for others. I like using all skills and doing a shitload of burst damage, like Katarina.

Who do I get for best results of my play-style?
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post

I play AP for small cooldown champs and Attack speed/AD for others. I like using all skills and doing a shitload of burst damage, like Katarina.

Darius dominates top-lane(conditional) and gets alot of kills.

Xin is an all-in champ.

Fiora is a duelist.

Riven is a highly mobile AD caster.

Xin is the most fun IMO.

Riven is probably the most useful. And best match-ups toplane.
Last edited by Hippybob; Aug 25, 2012 at 05:54 AM.
I R IRONMAN
To end this argument about ADC builds.
Have you ever even once seen a professional build a Cleaver? Yeah me neither. Its a pretty trash item. Last Whisperer is WAY better.

Quit fighting over your awful builds. Almost every competitive player follows something similar to this.
Start boots 3 pots.
Followed by either double dorans or a brutilizer depending on personal preference ( Double dorans is better in my opinion but thats up to you. )
After that berserker greves.
After that its IE. Unless you're playing ezreal. In which case its probably a good idea to get triforce, I don't often get triforce on ez but again, personal preference. ( Corki also benefits from a Triforce. You'll need some mana sustain or its not really worth it. )
After that get a Phantom Dancer.
After that get a Last Whisperer.
Fifth item is Blood thirster so you can survive. Unless you have a tri force.
Last item should be either QSS or GA. ( A frozen mallet could be a choice but you need to have some sort of kite ability ontop of this. Something like graves or cait. )
So tl;dr
Boots 3 pots
Double dorans
Berserker
Infinity
Phantom Dancer
Last whisperer
Blood Thirster
Guardian angle / Quick silver sash.
Of course a tri force changes this. Just build IE after triforce and don't get a blood thirster.
Throwing in a vampire ceptor in between IE and PD couldn't hurt.
Last edited by Boonana; Aug 25, 2012 at 06:45 AM.
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
To end this argument about ADC builds.
Have you ever even once seen a professional build a Cleaver? Yeah me neither. Its a pretty trash item. Last Whisperer is WAY better.

Quit fighting over your awful builds. Almost every competitive player follows something similar to this.
Start boots 3 pots.
Followed by either double dorans or a brutilizer depending on personal preference ( Double dorans is better in my opinion but thats up to you. )
After that berserker greves.
After that its IE. Unless you're playing ezreal. In which case its probably a good idea to get triforce, I don't often get triforce on ez but again, personal preference. ( Corki also benefits from a Triforce. You'll need some mana sustain or its not really worth it. )
After that get a Phantom Dancer.
After that get a Last Whisperer.
Fifth item is Blood thirster so you can survive. Unless you have a tri force.
Last item should be either QSS or GA. ( A frozen mallet could be a choice but you need to have some sort of kite ability ontop of this. Something like graves or cait. )
So tl;dr
Boots 3 pots
Double dorans
Berserker
Infinity
Phantom Dancer
Last whisperer
Blood Thirster
Guardian angle / Quick silver sash.
Of course a tri force changes this. Just build IE after triforce and don't get a blood thirster.
Throwing in a vampire ceptor in between IE and PD couldn't hurt.

Genja occasionally rushes PD.
Also generally we'll see a BT after Triforce.
I R IRONMAN

MBR is a terrible item. Even useless against the 4k hp tanks

Standard AD carry build is pretty much zerkers/ie/pd/lw/bt/defense

LW > MBR in terms of tank killing

Trinity Force in place of PD/BT works too on some champs - ez, corki etc
-----
Originally Posted by Dose View Post

Xin Zhao or Riven

Darius is good laning but he falls off
Fiora is just in a bad spot
Last edited by 2worlds; Aug 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ