Toribash
Depending on circumstances I might get round to updating Smite... I'll have all the gods and stuff, but I suck as you already know :P Also I am fully prepared to get trashed and fuck up...
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
Last played about a year and a half ago, so yeah, a looooot of stuff wow.
Is Posiden still broken af?

Nah, Poseidon was left back in Season 2. Season 3 is a mobility based hyper carry meta, so you see a lot of Scylla, Raijin, Janus, Zeus(no mobility, incredible burst) in the mid-lane. ADCs will typically pick up anything in the hunter category outside of AMC, Chiron and Medusa. Solo, pretty much anything goes outside of Hel. Hel sucks; however, meta for the solo lane is pretty much warriors. Jungle typically runs around with Kali, Ao Kuang, Thor, Hun Batz, Serqet, and Nemesis being the top-picks, but pretty much anything outside of Loki and Thanatos. Top-pick supports are typically Athena, Sobek, Kumbhakarna, Bacchus, and Khepri.
Yay i got good news and bad news...
Good news: I finished OITNB in 2 days and it went out with a bang...literally
Bad news: I have to wait another year for season 5....fuck
Well, I spilled a bit of water on my laptop. Around 12 keys aren't working like they're supposed to, but it should be fine after a day or two.
When this laptop problem gets fixed, I'll be down to play with ya'll.
I also want to say that Creati0n beat me and 2 more friends in a 1v3, so he can be trusted.
-----
where did bailey go??
Last edited by nerti; Jun 19, 2016 at 12:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
Well, I spilled a bit of water on my laptop. Around 12 keys aren't working like they're supposed to, but it should be fine after a day or two.
When this laptop problem gets fixed, I'll be down to play with ya'll.
I also want to say that Creati0n beat me and 2 more friends in a 1v3, so he can be trusted.
-----
where did bailey go??

Bailey went to Vibe. It's fine, he just didn't find this to be place home.
Nopls. Kore is bae but Viddah isnt allowed to be here.

Shhh go away fucking faggot :*
Matharu is cool
#goodnightsweetprince