Toribash
Well, well, well. And I feel like poo-poo, like a fresh poo-poo, that just came out... what am I talkin' about. *Cough*
Who is this noob digits anyway?

We should report him for hacking our clan tag and constantly invading.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Can you define that, mate?

Sorry for the inactivity, computer needs repairing. I'll still be on forums on my iphone though.
Last edited by -Oz-; May 12, 2013 at 09:20 PM.
[Secret]
Originally Posted by 3263441 View Post
From a topic a lil bit before the clan in game deadness is actually alot better since the new members have joined.....im not very active but whenever i go in game i see the newbies of the clan in a secret room so good job but we need some of the older members to be in game even tho most aren't even forum active....just lurking lol(and i being somewhat of an old member...many been in for a year or so will be very active in game during summer so yeah)

What. I did not understand anything from that.

Is that noob digits? Is it like someone who hacked his account or what? Or maybe Digits him self is trolling.
Last edited by Metriakon; May 12, 2013 at 09:39 PM.
rawr i was saying i am not a clan newbie and have been in for a year!!! dunce :l
-----
also they call me digits because my name is 3263441....soon to be thoughts just need to get my alt to 2nd dan and i will be switching.
Last edited by 3263441; May 13, 2013 at 02:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The fabricate phyllosilocate event is over, if you guys were to be kind and start judging that would be great.
Last edited by Mystery; May 15, 2013 at 08:46 PM.
In my opinion, to be honest with everyone the two best were D3m0ns and Eazi's. Mainly because the punches and kicks and the sustainability of the clay uke was nice.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.