Toribash
It is getting harder and harder for me to wake up. I'm always late for school because I sleep too long. Maybe it is because I'm sleep deprived almost everyday.
What's new guys?

I have 1 week free from school because the upper class are having exams. Oh and I made the decision to train at my house for some time. I don't know if it will work out though. Whenever I'm home I get really lazy and I can't seem to find places where I can train alone. So far I'm determined to make it work.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
What's new guys?

I have 1 week free from school because the upper class are having exams. Oh and I made the decision to train at my house for some time. I don't know if it will work out though. Whenever I'm home I get really lazy and I can't seem to find places where I can train alone. So far I'm determined to make it work.

Home workouts are bullshit for me also, get a gym :3

Also, super busy with school, sry for not posting
Originally Posted by perica View Post
Home workouts are bullshit for me also, get a gym :3

Also, super busy with school, sry for not posting

I don't workout that much anymore. I spend all my time on breakdancing now. I'll try putting some workouts in my new schedule though.
I feel really motivated because of the school break. I'm frequently practicing for several hours and it seems to work. I'll see how it goes when school starts again. I'm still planning on staying home and doing my thing for at least 2 months. The only problem is that I don't have a proper surface for spin moves.
-----
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I feel like my life is getting dull doing the same boring thing everyday, for real.
Schoolworks driving me crazy, I need a vacation.

When are you graduating?
Last edited by Uberis; Mar 17, 2015 at 11:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
When are you graduating?

Well, assuming I don't repeat class and everything is going smooth, I should graduate at early 2017.
Then I'll get a job, and make some money!!!
Oh. I'll only finish highschool next year. After that I only have some vague ideas on what to do.

My sister just announced that she is moving out and that I can take her room. This will be the first time that I'll have a room for myself. As much as I'm excited to have my own room I will miss her. My mother cried for an hour after it was announced. I guess I'll have to step up to replace her in the house.
Hmmm.... I see that the custom here is very laid back compared to yours regarding that.
Children moving out is considered as a sign of maturity, yet there is nothing wrong if you stay with your parents until you're old. The room of whom left the family is usually being kept as it is, means that they are free to come back whenever.

Well, at least you have your own room now, you used to share a room with someone before?