Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Skype Name: homelikejet399
Past infraction(s)/ban(s):i get banned alot, but only because i join alot of unofficial servers
Past clan(s) and why you left:N/A
Any clan member(s) that you know: none
Your arterial language (first language):english
Auto-denied. Missed part of the application. Also, anyone who gets banned "alot" is not someone we in the clan.
Last edited by Toolfree; Apr 3, 2014 at 12:01 AM.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by hepimen View Post
seriously, is it really THAT hard to read the rules? :o

Intuitively, it's not generally the first course of action. If people didn't have a problem with failing to read before doing, then there would be no need for this thread to exist.

(Spoiler title)

Some say they are better... I say "we'll see"...
Originally Posted by guypie1 View Post
I don't use Skype, sorry.

This is somewhat problematic, especially because you haven't provided an actual proof.

I'll refrain from voting, if anyone else has anything to add.

(Wight's mathematical proof)

(Wight's mathematical proof)

Compare with this (itself a flawed proof).

(I give up!)

(Spoiler title)

not a bad effort, especially for the first person to try impossible mode after it was implemented. However, it is incomplete and wouldn't hold up as a mathematical proof. I would suggest completing the other application form and re-submitting before a decision is made. I too, will refrain from voting until you either concede or submit another application attempt.

as previously stated, not having a Skype is problematic, as 95% of conversation happens there. though there are a few who stick solely to the forums (hepimen comes immediately to mind) and don't miss out on anything that happens here.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.