Toribash
After turning 18 I still feel a bit empty inside. I probably need to start training again to make this feeling go away. I'm still a bit sick though. The temperature has gone away but I'm still coughing. I have been sick since December with little gaps in between of not having any issues. I dug up some old practice videos and now I have some motivation. I'll work hard everyday towards my goal now. If I don't post any progress videos after this month passes you can give me any punishment. I'm sure I will do it if it isn't something that will affect me in the long term. I can even post video as a proof. Suggest something. I just want to test myself if I can fulfill the things I promise myself everyday.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
After turning 18 I still feel a bit empty inside. I probably need to start training again to make this feeling go away. I'm still a bit sick though. The temperature has gone away but I'm still coughing. I have been sick since December with little gaps in between of not having any issues. I dug up some old practice videos and now I have some motivation. I'll work hard everyday towards my goal now. If I don't post any progress videos after this month passes you can give me any punishment. I'm sure I will do it if it isn't something that will affect me in the long term. I can even post video as a proof. Suggest something. I just want to test myself if I can fulfill the things I promise myself everyday.

You're 18 and u feel empty? Omg, I'd be full of energy if I'm 18. Imma do all sorts of stuff

Anyways, anyone playing Iruna Online? (MMORPG)
-
I think it's the other way around, when you know you are capable to do sorts of stuff, it doesn't feel as fun anymore. That's why fantasizing feels great.

Nah, I haven't play any MMORPG for a long good years. College works keep me busy recently.
Nothing really changes when you become 18. Only new responsibilities are coming. I already did everything before I turned 18. At least now I don't need to worry about the police catching me. The emptiness is probably from realizing that this is my peak and that things aren't going to last long anymore. I'm graduating after more than a year and then I'm left no plans on what to do next.

Suggest a punishment for myself. I think it will keep me motivated.
I'll probably be in-game later form 7pm GMT 0 onwards if anyone else is free.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by perica View Post
Our punishment is no use, set a goal- you have to do it yourself.
This might help - lurk around here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbmainmind/goals.html

Punishments are really motivating for me. As long as I don't want to do the punishment I'll definitely fulfill my goal. Well I guess I'll just ask friends for the punishment. The only problem is that I don't have a spot where to practice. I'll post a video as soon as I get down the move.