Toribash
I am really glad you came across peace.
It's very nice to have you minguito, even though I am not a member anymore hope you enjoy your stay!
If anybody gets bored, como and read or tell some jokes on my clan joke thread, as I am Spanish I don't have much joks in English and I don't wanna loose the fact of me being funny
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
i sure that i can beat all of your jokes XD
so i'll not post there
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tessh View Post
Wellcome man! Can I know you GMT?

Thanks all for the warm welcome, especially PsycHo
Btw Tessh my GMT is +2 southern African Time.

Had a great time sparring this morning, waiting for Link to show me his undeniable skillz
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You
Oh, so most of our GMTs are +(number) something except for Toon, DNX, possibly Nt, Tessh, possibly Musket. Yeah.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Oh, so most of our GMTs are +(number) something except for Toon, DNX, possibly Nt, Tessh, possibly Musket. Yeah.

I'm GMT 0 so technically im not a + :P
Originally Posted by Minguito View Post
Thanks all for the warm welcome, especially PsycHo
Btw Tessh my GMT is +2 southern African Time.

Had a great time sparring this morning, waiting for Link to show me his undeniable skillz

You're very welcome ming
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Oh, you're a british guy, I forgot. You are closer to -4,-5,-6 than +7, +8 and +10. So you would probably have more ease to organise a time with an american.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Just Got home smashed ... dont think ill be very active today
[Extreme]--> We are here (Cool Place)------------------------------------------u are all the way over There--->(Uncool) You