Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

> Weep at the powerful display that has just occurred, falling to my knees in honor of it's magnificence. Then walk across, carefully, on it's dead body, being sure to maintain my balance.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
> Check Progress

My memory does not extend too far back.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Erif View Post
>Approach the center of the room and examine the items there.

Nothing of note.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Templar View Post
> Weep at the powerful display that has just occurred, falling to my knees in honor of it's magnificence. Then walk across, carefully, on it's dead body, being sure to maintain my balance.

You are successful. In front of you is a door.
Skype name:ethan.berry56
Past infractions or bans:0
Past Clans: (Anon) i left because a lot of people were inactive
My first language:English
Something im passionate about:Im 12 yrs old and im a small foward in basketball that has been playing basketball since I was 6
Last edited by MetEvil; Apr 1, 2014 at 02:49 AM. Reason: It made a wierd face
MetEvil, I am disappointed in you. English is your first language, yet you fail to read the instructions. Another no from me.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I'm fairly sure we only need two or three no's for an instant rejection. I would keep this rule in mind, since if Wight, Templar or myself provide a no, it probably means all three of us have discussed it over Skype and the vote speaks for all three of us.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.