Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Yeah, all the old threads goes there, got to keep the board clean.

I remember when Mookie was the detective and found old posts that we wanted to see in the Brig. Good times. I don't even remember his old nickname. It was spartan or smth.

Skype shows that you have birthday today, Sicks. Happy birthday, mate! I checked facebook and a guy wrote that you have your birthday on 27th which is the same birthday date as mine. Happy birthday regardless! <3

Also I'm turning 18 tomorrow. And just as I reached this milestone I got sick. I have a pretty high temperature. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow to drink all night.
I feel like shit today. I have a really high temperature and have been feeling tired all day. Celebrating my birthday was kinda fun I guess. All we did was sit in several bars. My crush wanted to come with me too so I spent all most of the time talking to her. I regret it now as nothing memorable happened in the night. I feel bad that I didn't talk to my best friends more. Probably something hilarious would have happened that I could share. Well at least I got Google Nexus 5 as my present.
I barely had an hour of sleep in the past 48 hours. I'm feeling as lazy as a rock, and I can barely move my legs. I think I lost them (omg)
-