5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...82#post1026382

ta-daa!

I started it.

I just want to ask you one thing: I hope you are all gonna participate, but, even if you won't, get a bit involved with that. Check teh thread, support it, encourage other participants, keep it alive, it's our comp.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Yeah, will do. Im prolly gonna TRY and participate. but i suck at realism replay. ill give it a shot tho.

And right after i saw the thread i announced it in the server iwas in
lol

EDIT: not sure if u noticed, but congrats on ub3r
Last edited by Kickass; Feb 19, 2009 at 07:59 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

absence
Yeah i know ive vanished like a needle to a haystack, but i wasnt totally gone, i kinda kept an eye on what you m8s were up to ;) I know i should've kept in touch, but i sometimes just don't have that time, im not gona bring up any excuses to make a false understanding, im just sorry i was absent and hope the rest of wild bunch will be happy ;) I dont know if i can be more active here on the forum, but ive seen lots of adds on toribash, so i thought i might get pick up my torisandals and continue the journey with you... Much love m8s
Last edited by k6vamees; Feb 19, 2009 at 10:44 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Good to see u again vamees.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i'm tired. "again" and "vamees" mixed together in my mind creating the word "vagines"...
or maybe I need something...

but WHAT could that be?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
yea. tho you're not from this clan so...
but ask your riddle anyway.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Borg hunting season!
Borgpunx hunting season

3 Decaps = 20k each? Get your hunting knives out boys! borg hunting season is officially open!

Click the link for details.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]