Toribash
Maro we really need your skype, so we can add you to the clan chat on skype
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Ok guys, so I've been looking back at our old pages, and I noticed that there was more potential there than here. We still didn't make it official, but we have some different potential here there doesn't have. So if we just mix those potentials together, and go on a streak, we'd have a better chance.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
We can chat using the IRC.. Right now the IRC is very inactive and it's really important so how about we all get online on the IRC??
Ok look, everytime a clan member is playing toribash your gotta open the IRC It's really important
-----
We can chat using the IRC.. Right now the IRC is very inactive and it's really important so how about we all get online on the IRC??
Ok look, everytime a clan member is playing toribash your gotta open the IRC It's really important...

Edit: I just checked the IRC and it's down... Btw SJ you got my skypename...
Last edited by maro6162; Jul 10, 2014 at 01:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
off topic
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Ok look, everytime a clan member is playing toribash your gotta open the IRC It's really important
-----
Ok look, everytime a clan member is playing toribash your gotta open the IRC It's really important...

Edit: I just checked the IRC and it's down... Btw SJ you got my skypename...

yeah but i got 2 skypes and im too lazy to look it up..
Guys, it's midnight and it's mah birthday!

Yup, 10th of July. Gonna do a celebration ingame for this probably.
sorry guys gonna have to quit the clan cause my activity is not gonna get better forum wise i have alot of stufff to do my parkour then i have my friends so im sorry but i bet im not good enough anyway, bye!
Originally Posted by literally View Post
sorry guys gonna have to quit the clan cause my activity is not gonna get better forum wise i have alot of stufff to do my parkour then i have my friends so im sorry but i bet im not good enough anyway, bye!

Yeah Don't worry about it, and yes you are good enough for the clan, everymember here is good for the clan. Well, Bye then :c
Goddamnit, why do people leave this clan so early?

*sigh*, anyways, made this replay on my birthday. Hope you guys like it.
Attached Files
#D - Happy Birthday.rpl (171.0 KB, 19 views)
I realy want you guys to watch this.. so yeah
Attached Files
Rato temple parkour.rpl (399.2 KB, 9 views)
raid_spar_test.tbm (40.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by rafarato; Jul 11, 2014 at 11:36 PM.