Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by AntiDeath View Post
When I do learn can I try again?

4. While you may reapply after being rejected, you cannot do so immediately afterwards. A minimum waiting period of ten days will be enforced, unless otherwise stated.

Start your learning by reading the rules of our clan.
> wait until the acid stops pouring out of the body, and then approach the anterior half carefully, looking for signs of movement, also, approaching from the side of the anterior, rather than directly towards the mouth and front of the head.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
> wait until the acid stops pouring out of the body, and then approach the anterior half carefully, looking for signs of movement, also, approaching from the side of the anterior, rather than directly towards the mouth and front of the head.

The sky is torn asunder. The dark, starry rift delivers a bolt of red lightning.

You've no doubt that the charred remains of the serpent is completely and utterly dead, and it appears to be stable enough to walk upon.
== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph or more for each:

--- Who are you? I am ZzCyborgzZ IRL my name is Timmy i live in OhioCa But i miss my home state (Arkansas) I am 11 years old and i like to play soccer i made my soccer middle school basket ball team for the school of North East. I am also Headshot42s little brother
»

--- Why do you want to join this particular clan, as opposed to another clan?
»Cause i think this is a great clan and i know most of the people in this clan and i know that they are very skilled and i like clans that are forum active which this clan is and i would like to take part

--- How might you contribute to Metagame, and, in addition, how might the clan be beneficial to you?
»Well like i said before this clan had very skilled players such as Risk and others and maybe if im not really good at a certain mod they could help me to become better at it and i am well known for my skills with mushu and sometimes wushu,ABD and akido

--- What experiences have you had with the game and/or the Toribash forum community?
»Well i post atleast 1 time a week but I am looking to increase that and i have been playing toribash since January 2014 and i have alot of skill

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Do you consider yourself an optimist or pessimist? Idealist, or cynic? Explain.
»I would say optimist because i always know how to be joyful and happy even though i am sad and down if another one of my friends are down i always know how to cheer them up

--- What is the meaning and/or purpose of life?
»the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death. alos the pupose of i is to always have fun and be happy not to be sad a moody u just need to have fun and live his\her generation

--- What is your stance on morality? Is it objective or subjective?
»Ethics are the objective component while morals are subjective. If morality consisted exclusively of principles imposed by a social system (ethics), there would be ...

--- What is "love"?
»an intense feeling of deep affection.

=== III. Aptitude
Provide at least three (3) pieces of art, and/or replays.

--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.

=== IV. Perception
Answer to the best of your ability:

--- In which font does this post appear?
» For me Just Normal Arial

--- Provide the name of this character: »
»I dotn see any character srry

=== V. Reflection
Thoughts, concerns, possible scathing witticisms:

--- Your thoughts on the application process, in particular, this form? Do you have a specific reason for why you favoured "Hard Mode" over "Easy Mode"?
»Sorry for the people who picked easy but i think that if u really like a clan and u would like to be apart of it u must give it your all for ur app and u might have more of a chance of making it in

--- At least one of the questions on this form, in part or in whole, required you to think in an unusual manner (i.e., shift your mental gears, so to speak). What have you learned about yourself, after completing your application? i would say the whole perception part cause i didnt really understand it but what i noticed about my self is thati really like this clan and i really apprectiate u taking the time to read this app
and alsoi was never determined to type so much an become part of a great clan
Last edited by zZCyborgZz; Mar 24, 2014 at 01:45 AM.
NO to zZCyborgZz

1. I have a feeling that you just googled some of the answers...
2. Some parts are missing, like replay or art.
3. Huge amount of spelling mistakes. ALWAYS spell check your writing.
4. I'm 100% sure that you didn't read the rules; application should be in : spoiler :
Plagiarism constitutes an instant no.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.