Toribash
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
IJEM... IJEM!!! It's not hard to memorize

I PRESSED WRONG BUTTONS D: MA BAD Ijem
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
I will call you whatever the fuck i want to call you..bitch,oh wait your my new leader.....sry ijem XD :o) honk*lolololjk but srsly i think imma stick with bitch if that cool with you?
Originally Posted by Death9535 View Post
WAHHHH!!!!! Awww man! I'm not gonna be used to EJM as the leader of secret. But I certainly hope you will be back as the leader of secret.

Also congrats EJM.

Originally Posted by spriteZ View Post
Congratulations EJM. <3
I reckon you were doing pretty well, Aikido.

Thanks guys, but this change was for the best. There's a response with more detail later on because someone asked.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
He was doing amazing, and I frankly didn't want to replace him (I still hate saying that) as leader, but after him mentioning that he'll still be in secret and in some sort of founder rank, I accepted. Thanks guys, I won't let you down.

And aikido, you better still boss me around, I don't like nostalgia

Oh don't worry, I'm sure I'll find time to pop in here and throw some orders around =P

Originally Posted by 3263441 View Post
Im actually very surprised at this is there any reason that you feel you need to step down other than you feel EJM is more qualified?
You have been a great leader along with teague....hope this dosent change too much with the clan,or atleast not in a bad way.
Also congrats EJM im shure you will be a great leader,cant wait to see how stuff works out.
(sry for inactivity i have a bunch of legal shit going on and my gf has been sick for a few days so i have been pree preoccupied,also sry for bad grammar i suck)

As a leader, you're supposed to do what's best for the people you're leading even if it means giving up your position as leader. I felt that EJM could offer more to the clan than I could, so I stepped down.

I don't want any of you to think that I'm giving up on you guys, I'm still in the clan and I'm still going to help out when and where I can. It's just that my lack of activity and EJM's constant improvement has made me realize that a switch would benefit everyone.

For most of you it wont be a huge change since he was already able to boss you all around anyways ;) He's just been blowing any and all expectations out of the water for so long so he definitely deserves this.

Originally Posted by spriteZ View Post
Not sure whether to get a name change or not..

Do it. Also, what to?
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Well to be honest i think a change of leaders will be a good thing...the clan is very dead and has somewhat of a bad reputation. (not yours or teagues fault just most members are inactive) but this might help our rep and keep us more active.
-----
also i know your still going to be in and im glad your one of the most fourm active old secret members
Last edited by 3263441; May 9, 2013 at 09:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
it's not dead, just slow because its the school year, and everyone has exams and tests and other irl stuff, I'm sure there will be a burst of activity when summer/school breaks roll(s) around.
Originally Posted by 3263441 View Post
has somewhat of a bad reputation

Gasp. Who's the idiot telling you all this?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

secret a bad reputation ?

maybe by the rookies of the new clan but i think we have a pretty good charism with the oldfags
French Froggy
[OFRO]