5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Aero121 View Post
^^
sorry
im not hate you guys.also im not hate psy too.
psy is fun.we're talking,we're make our clan become the best,we're good.
and the most important is
We're family.but now i must quit clan guys i love you guys.
i never forget you all.
you're the best.
good luck for psy

if you want,
requesting single allies pl0x.

GoodLuck Aero
Hey Guess what?
Sorry... But I am leaving the clan..
I have chose to choose my own destiny and continue through my adventure through out Toribash. I had a blast with this clan! I really did! But now, the time has end. Sorry [PsY]
~ Purangel

Also, requesting single allies.
Aww... bro... nooo. D: Good luck. :P Also leader and founder are inactive. And well I'm accepting you about ally. Than I don't know. You are ally or not? :o
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Well...
Well, guys...
I'm quiting Psy too... It will be hard for me... It was my first official clan... I will never forget about this clan and you guys... I got better skills when I was here...
But now... I must quit this lovely clan. Why? Because it's getting too inactive for me. It's not even clan. D:
But... requesting single allies. : p
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
OMG OMG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Damnit. you know what made this clan inactive ? you guys quitting. Please come back lolman. and everyone must stay and recruit some people. Invite some friends and such.
Originally Posted by lolman101 View Post
Aww... bro... nooo. D: Good luck. :P Also leader and founder are inactive. And well I'm accepting you about ally. Than I don't know. You are ally or not? :o

I don't know either. I want to be an Ally.
/invade

Yea rainbow ;/ this clan is very inative and I left for the same reason ;/
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Everyone was quitting... It wasn't good to stay here alone. D: Also inactive leader and founder are bad for clan. D:
I feel bad now... : ( I want to come back, but I already make app in different clan. What shall I do?
Last edited by lolman101; Mar 2, 2012 at 08:00 PM.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club