Toribash
mookie <3

btw guys I just got the best valentines gift ever my girlfriend, remember my girlfriend is in canada and im here in germany, send me a big golden box which contained a picture of us, a huge ass list and a massive pack of skittles I love her ^-^

btw no.2 : did we change our rum storage pass ? can't access it with the old somehow
Last edited by Axel; Feb 15, 2015 at 02:59 PM.
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ummm... if we changed the pass then I don't remember it anymore. I should write it down somewhere.

tfw no gf. My grandmother gave me chocolate for valentine's day which is nice I'm happy for you, though.
My valentine this year was a shit load of cans of tenants<3
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
haha guys ^-^
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Damn there was a huge gap between each post apart from the recent convos of Uber and Axel....

Btw guys, I'll go inactive from March 4th to March 13th, if it's ok with u guys. It's finals time xO

*suicides thyself*
-
paaaad. what happened ? tell us about it. you're with your friends :*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
On the bright side you have more spare time, right? ;( I haven't been together with a person that I love so I wouldn't know how that feels.

So tomorrow is the presentation day for the project. I'm nervous as fuck. I'll post tomorrow, etc.