Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

well everybody says that my head looks like dafe's.maybe its similar but there are some differences.and he has the same head as hampa just inversely.
Btw nice replays

new replays
Attached Files
breakdance5.rpl (238.5 KB, 6 views)
breakdance6.rpl (216.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by XaruS; Feb 18, 2009 at 09:00 AM.
LoL
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
And doesn't this make you think?

;)

___

and for you, F., i can't really be convinced without knowing any important new facts, because

there two best friends in RA.
one followed the other one in.
they joined together.
time passes, they are in.

one of them finally gets kicked,
and joins some other clan, BB.

the other one then, after learning what happened, instantly (the next day? or 2?) quits RA,
and follow his friends to the new, now *cough* dead clan.

I'd say, you were loyal to the friend, but quite unlucky in your clan picks then ;p. Wish you better for the future. but now, let's just all realize this thread isn't made for you. Well, at least before we continue, cause if you really wanna, we can. And looking at it, I think you just pulled a "soft lie" ;p. Meaning a deceit based on truth - yes, we might both be right - you quit ra, cause you got invited to BloodBath. Why did you wanted to go in? Cause your friend got there! Case solved? >;}
Last edited by Sahee; Feb 17, 2009 at 06:31 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
The League has begun! It can be found here. Good luck to all who compete!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
uh oh, Polish-leader'd clan will fight Metal >German< Fighters. Guys, we gotta teach 'em invading Poland by their forefathers was a f*cking bad idea ;P.
Well. i spent the last day training in deltaboxfixed.tbm thinking thats what we were using for clan league.

I think we should organise a time, as a clan to get as many RA members online as we can and practice timefight2.tbm

like, tonight?24:00gmt ? lol thats when il lbe home, i have to go to school today.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

omagad... I can't be there =.=

I have an art exhibition in Melbourne that I have to go to, from saturday morning to sunday afternoon :/

WHY do they have to choose this weekend >.>
pffft I guess I should stop whinging.

Best of luck guys (not that you need any)

I'll be back for round 2, hopefully!
[A L P H A]
Don't wish us luck guys. We'll need you there - I mean everybody from the clan. xarus, andie etc. as I will be working on sites i can't bring laptop in >.> from saturday to tuesday,
and tho i CAN possibly bring it on the weekend, I WILL have a control visit, and I will have to hide it then no matter what. imagine I have this during a fight there. So... I think xarus and 4ndie will better come to mine and andie's places this time, cause I'm also - as schecz - REALLY free only the next weekend... Fuck >.> As long as it HAS to be the weekend, not something in the middle.