Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Application
Skype Name: Sorry don't have one :/

Past infraction(s)/ban(s): I have never been ban nor have I had any infractions. I do not plan to have any infractions either

Past clan(s) and why you left:Genesis, Its
I have left the first clan because Genesis wasn't really active. I also had left Its is because the clan has also been pretty inactive, and also we rarely have wars

Any clan member(s) that you know:To be honest I don't remember

Your arterial language (first language): My first language is English

Easy Mode: Spoiler: Easy Mode
Describe something you are passionate about, along with any relevant personal information. Provide as much detail as is necessary.

Well, I have a passion to be in a good and active clan like [Meta]. My other passion is to have more forum active. My last passion is to be one of the best toribash player, because every single day after school I play as much toribash as I can.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application
Last edited by AntiDeath; Mar 22, 2014 at 02:30 AM.
~Remember where you came from
And join [Origin] !
Originally Posted by AntiDeath View Post
Skype Name: Sorry don't have one :/

Past infraction(s)/ban(s): I have never been ban nor have I had any infractions. I do not plan to have any infractions either

Past clan(s) and why you left:Genesis, Its
I have left the first clan because Genesis wasn't really active. I also had left Its is because the clan has also been pretty inactive, and also we rarely have wars

Any clan member(s) that you know:To be honest I don't remember

Your arterial language (first language): My first language is English

Originally Posted by Wight View Post
You cannot win the game if you don't know its rules.

No.
Sorry about that my computer crashed and I couldn't add the other part. So I just edited it. I didn't know that you guys were going to decide so fast.
Last edited by AntiDeath; Mar 22, 2014 at 02:35 AM.
~Remember where you came from
And join [Origin] !