Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yeah, it's a pretty good comedy. I appreciated it for what it was. I still don't understand how Aqua's ass works tho. Wtf is that?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Oh and, I watched Anthem of the Heart. It's a movie, it's really good, you guys should watch it. Eh-

yeah, it was okay.. really great art though
Originally Posted by Seth93z View Post
I know I won't be the first to say this but, Kono Suba is one of the best comedies I've ever seen in anime. I put it off when I first saw it because of other anime I was finishing but, now that I've finished it I regret putting it off. Watch it.

watched it, it wasn't all that great~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Seth93z View Post
I know I won't be the first to say this but, Kono Suba is one of the best comedies I've ever seen in anime. I put it off when I first saw it because of other anime I was finishing but, now that I've finished it I regret putting it off. Watch it.

Wolololololo
It's actualy.

EKUSUPUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSION.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Now that I'm watching One Piece, I notice how I'm not enjoying it as much because anime nowadays go by much faster.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Now that I'm watching One Piece, I notice how I'm not enjoying it as much because anime nowadays go by much faster.

which isn't always a good thing..
the pacing in recent anime has been increasingly faster, while only slowing down for some melodrama
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Mayoiga is getting weirder and weirder, don't watch it.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Kono Suba was ok....
Just kidding, i laugh a lot when i saw it first time (well, i only saw it once ;v)
im actually watching:

Himouto Umaru-Chan
The Unlimited Hyobu Kyosuke
DRAMAtical Murder
Phantasy Star Online 2 the Animation
Durarara (first season)
Cerberus (not the big thing....)
Log Horizon (first season)
Kiznaiver (last chapter :v)
The Flying Witch (last chapter)
Kausen Toshi Asterisk War (just because it has a loli LOL)
Comet Lucifer

There are some animes that im about to finish off (umaru chan, chapter 9 example, or DRAMAtical murder chapter 10)
The last manga ive been reading was Berserk, IVE read.

Yeah, i know that i need to finish one, but im too busy with school, and the good anime is just coming out from dat door...
the app im using is CrunchyWow, so, cellphone..
Have a nice night!
Last edited by WhitePhoenix; Jun 9, 2016 at 04:48 AM.
I only recognize like 3 names on that list. Is that bad?
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Mayoiga is getting weirder and weirder, don't watch it.

Thanks for saving my time...

Oh, wait, did you say weird? Challenge accepted.
My Replays