Toribash
i honestly ignored him so I forget names, but he said he was on an alt. I guess he was just trying to get a rise out of me.
yea there are loads of people who just be annoying because they are jealous and stuff.

And yea death i totally remember you. I wasn't aware you had left though.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Alright, so here's something I should mention to you guys.

I'm stepping down as the leader of Secret, and I've asked EJM to take my place. There might be minor changes to this, but as of now, EJM is a leader of Secret, along with Teague.

I'm not planning on quitting Secret, but because I don't think I'm what's best for the clan as a leader, EJM has accepted and is taking my place.

He is more than qualified to do this job, and I hope the rest of you realize that as well.

I'll be the first to say it, congratulations EJM, you've gone far beyond what was expected of you every step of the way. Keep up the good work.

To the rest of you, I'll say it again, I'm not quitting Secret. In the ranks right now I'm sitting at "unranked" but that will probably change. Might toss a new rank in there so I can still feel special.
I'll be around to help out if needed, offering tips to those who ask. Just taking a more back-seat role around here.
Last edited by AikidoKP; May 7, 2013 at 01:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
Alright, so here's something I should mention to you guys.

I'm stepping down as the leader of Secret.

WAHHHH!!!!! Awww man! I'm not gonna be used to EJM as the leader of secret. But I certainly hope you will be back as the leader of secret.

Also congrats EJM.
Replay thread

Just made...

He was doing amazing, and I frankly didn't want to replace him (I still hate saying that) as leader, but after him mentioning that he'll still be in secret and in some sort of founder rank, I accepted. Thanks guys, I won't let you down.

And aikido, you better still boss me around, I don't like nostalgia :)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
He was doing amazing, and I frankly didn't want to replace him (I still hate saying that) as leader, but after him mentioning that he'll still be in secret and in some sort of founder rank, I accepted. Thanks guys, I won't let you down.

You better not. Now I gotta go ingame and tell everyone there is a new leader in secret :P.
Replay thread

Just made...