Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I would vote no too. Sorry. The reason is that your avoidance for the question about past bans/infractions kind of made me uneasy. I probably would have said yes otherwise, even if it was something horrible, because I really liked the app.
Not trying to be mean or anything.
Last edited by ysome; Mar 10, 2014 at 07:29 AM.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
I must vote no as well, given your...infamous reputation. I simply cannot afford to have someone who I know to be an unsavoury person in the clan.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by DeakReborn View Post
Well, my past was just getting perm'd, that's it. I thought everyone would of knew who I was. Lol

Deak, a denial isn't end all be all here, ever. Personally, I felt the application was Ok, but nothing stellar. Some of the questions require a bit of intuitive thinking, and I'm sure that adding more information will increase your chances. Granted, there are those that know your past, and it's not the greatest, by any means. However, I truly do believe that people can mature and change and overcome their past. Best of luck to you if you wish to apply again, and Nice to see you again.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS

Application

. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post

Application

Having been in Zone before, you should know better than anyone our policy of auto-denying anyone who's already in a clan when they apply.
\o/
Sorry risk this was after i pm'ed viper, i accidentally quit reaper, then asked to be invited back, but then decided to stay out.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP