Toribash
maybe a short video with the members would be cool.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
A video would nbe a good idea. I could make it (if i find a Sony Vegas pro download link). Btw why don't we make a market tread for the clan? So peoples can post what they're looking for or what they want to sell?
I know one factor in why we don't have a newer clanvid is because we don't all make replays. There's a lot of material featuring members of Obey, so we're definitely out there.

(Tyzi made some amazing shit)

For the clanshop, there hasn't been any interest. I've never seen a clanshop work out either ;P If anyone wants to name their shop with the Obey tag that's ok. I wouldn't recommend it unless you really knew what you were doing though.
Last edited by Hattersin; Oct 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
butyzi left obey right? what happened

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
[10/15/2013 7:11:50 AM] hey lynn hey :ᴅ: p bored of it. only stuck around for you and tyzo even tho he doesnt play anymore

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
I know one factor in why we don't have a newer clanvid is because we don't all make replays. There's a lot of material featuring members of Obey, so we're definitely out there.

(Tyzi made some amazing shit)

For the clanshop, there hasn't been any interest. I've never seen a clanshop work out either ;P If anyone wants to name their shop with the Obey tag that's ok. I wouldn't recommend it unless you really knew what you were doing though.

damn, I really liked this video: p
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |