Toribash
i definitely can't hear their voices or see the characters move but i do enjoy manga :v
dreamy suicide act
I prefer manga because I found that most of them are better, especially when a manga got an anime adaptation.

And the most important reason iiiiiiss... because my internet speed sucks.

===

Oh anyway, gonna resuming Shin Kurosawa - Saikyou Densetsu again. It looks like there's already a lot of chapter there.
Last edited by Caveisier; Jun 7, 2016 at 04:23 PM.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by dank View Post
i started reading manga because i already finished 99% of the animes that are interesting to me
there's just a much larger amount of manga than anime so i decided to read manga instead

tfw you still don't know which one is rem and which one is ram

I know that Rem is the one with horn.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
i started reading manga because i already finished 99% of the animes that are interesting to me
there's just a much larger amount of manga than anime so i decided to read manga instead

tfw you still don't know which one is rem and which one is ram

Ram is the one you want to Ram. Because damn it Rem. I do have to say that Rem kinda looks hot in demon form, but Ram cuteness tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
The sexiness of Rem eyes are real. I want to protect this horny demon.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
i definitely can't hear their voices or see the characters move but i do enjoy manga :v

i meant it figuratively, like you imagine what they sound like and how their motions would play out if animated~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I can tell you really don't read much literature. There's a reason why people go batshit crazy about movies being terrible compared to the book.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I can tell you really don't read much literature. There's a reason why people go batshit crazy about movies being terrible compared to the book.

actually, most of the hate adaptations get can be attributed to the pacing and content cut out or reworked
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Oh and, I watched Anthem of the Heart. It's a movie, it's really good, you guys should watch it. Eh-
- made in Indonesia

I know I won't be the first to say this but, Kono Suba is one of the best comedies I've ever seen in anime. I put it off when I first saw it because of other anime I was finishing but, now that I've finished it I regret putting it off. Watch it.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard