Toribash
Originally Posted by YaZox View Post
No clue why I am in this clan. But somehow cant leave. Also iTemp, no place for you here.
As soon as I manage to leave I'll you to inv me. No ban can stop us from winning

Inv me

wait are you saying you want to leave or that you don't want to leave because this statement confuses me
YaZox/Matharu. Invited.
Deleted a number of posts made by both YaZox and iTemp. Please keep your idiocy to your selves. Thanks.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
wait are you saying you want to leave or that you don't want to leave because this statement confuses me

There was no quit button lmao, not even kidding.

@iTemo: you will fight me in ct, no worries. Please wait for me i'll be there tomorrow
Matharu is cool
#goodnightsweetprince
most likely not going to be on at all tomorrow until late 9:00 pm or later in the night my time, you may encounter diamond online and do the ct with him
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
you may encounter diamond online and do the ct with him

That will be an interesting ct, imma do so.
Matharu is cool
#goodnightsweetprince
Originally Posted by Quote
Raana Por Amrai 38-year-old and Fatemeh Qalandari 8-year-old are residents of Kohdasht in Khoram Abad. Raana's brother in low imagined Raana caused his wife divoreced.Therefore in July 2015 good occasion threw Raana and Fatemeh acid that in this event Raana face, eye, hand, and some parts of neck burnt. And Fatemeh scapular, hand, and reins hurt.

Link

...I'm not google bot.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.