Toribash
Watching One Piece starting at episode 1. Artwork making me nostalgic af.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Naruto Shippuden is keeping up a good work, Idk. But it's just good in my opinion. Im at 463th episode right now, anyway the next episode on the next week is another filler!
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
Decide to pick up Kotoura-san after seeing a trailer sort of on Animax
I though it was going to be like a normal moe comedy school life type, but the beggining might dictate wise
i am still on the episode 1

episode one is the only good one, series goes downhill right away
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Watching One Piece starting at episode 1. Artwork making me nostalgic af.

ey, i did that not too long ago, though i only watched up to the start of Skypiea since i was only watching the HD versions that Crunchyroll had since the quality is way way better~
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I wanna read the Re:Zero Light Novels but I don't have any money and I can't find any translations. Oh well.
My Replays
i dunno what is good in reading manga and shit
its kinda boring imo.
anyway started watching devil may cry and its hilarious
There's a certain appeal to it. I don't really read much manga myself so I can't really explain it that well.
My Replays
Just catched up to Re;Zero till the newest episode.
Fuck hell, Rem is hotter than Ram.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
its kinda boring imo.
anyway started watching devil may cry and its hilarious

i started reading manga because i already finished 99% of the animes that are interesting to me
there's just a much larger amount of manga than anime so i decided to read manga instead

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Just catched up to Re;Zero till the newest episode.
Fuck hell, Rem is hotter than Ram.

tfw you still don't know which one is rem and which one is ram
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
its kinda boring imo.

if you read enough manga, you get the same effect and enjoyment as if you were watching an anime (if it's properly presented).. you can see
the characters move, you can hear their voices, you can just imagine everything and everyone being alive.. same as you would a novel or
other literature, but with a predetermined image of the characters and settings..
you either lack imagination or diligence if you can't get anything out of reading something
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.