Toribash
What does everyone think about the idea I posted in the clan bank thread? I think it'd be really good to get something like that going.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Yep, just like I said, you haven't find one that could hold your interest long enough.

Maybe I've found something I like. Wing Chun, a Chinese martial arts invented by a woman. The concept is to use the enemy's momentum and transform it into yours, and counterattack.

I met a teacher today, and he showed me a few moves that I tried practicing. Works well, safe and secure. Could come in handy with the bullies

Originally Posted by Ruadhan View Post
What does everyone think about the idea I posted in the clan bank thread? I think it'd be really good to get something like that going.

Yeah about that, any of u have ideas?
-
Hope that hold your interest long enough then.

Yeah, you are free to use the clan tc as long as its for clan-related stuff.
The problem is the one holding the pass is Axel, since he is inactive, we need to find a new active Banker.
Ah grand, I'll start as soon as I can then! Ah shit he's the only one who knows it? I'll happily be the banker since I have the time. I'll PM an admin and get them to change the pass and then I'll send it to everyone.
Last edited by Ruadhan; Feb 7, 2015 at 02:03 PM.
I'll contact Axel on facebook. Maybe we can just ask him to swap with someone else.

K I have a story. I'll probably be inactive starting from Monday because I'll have to spend a week in a hospital. Hopefully I'll get released sooner but there is a chance I might even stay longer. A year and a half ago in summer I had the same problem and I had to spend a whole week in the hospital. This time it doesn't hurt when I breathe so I guess things are looking a bit better. I still feel discomfort in my chest though. I stayed at a bar and drank a lot for the first time. A girl I really like invited me so I didn't pass up that chance. And apparently she kinda broke my heart. Seems like I might lose interest trying to get girls as she was the only girl I know that was fun to be with. There were some of my classmates and other friends so it was natural that I would drink my fears away. One of my classmates didn't like the taste of a Jameson shot so she offered it to me and I decided to take it like a man. After taking the shot I felt a lump in my throat. I had the feeling that my throat had gotten swollen. I didn't think much, but after I woke up at my friends place I felt that something is wrong. I could feel the lump and air under my skin on my neck. Basically the same thing that happened to me the last time.

This is what I have: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumothorax

Hopefully there won't be an operation. I feel really depressed as I was getting some progress in my training and now I can't do anything for at least a month, I won't be able to hang out with friends that frequent for a while and a girl broke my heart. I haven't felt so bad for a long time. So sorry for my future inactivity I guess, I'll feel much better after a week.
Ah grand, I'll start as soon as I can then! Ah shit he's the only one who knows it? I'll happily be the banker since I have the time. I'll PM an admin and get them to change the pass and then I'll send it to everyone.

There is a new rule regarding clan banks actually, in each clan only 1 person can be trusted with the pass of bank account, so basically the banker is responsible overseeing transaction that going in or out of the bank, and all kinds of trades should be reported through him.
Axel is the current banker, since he is inactive you can take the position if you feel like it.
god guys im so sorry... I hope that I can spend some time for you guys from now on. I was in a lot of stress because of college and I totally forgot about toribash and all that stuff :/ just know that I didn't forget you guys! love every single one of you <3
ohh and btw I'd still like to be the banker since im pretty sure that I'll have more time now. in love, Axel <3 <3 <3
Last edited by Axel; Feb 8, 2015 at 01:02 PM.
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shit Uby, I hope that takes care of itself soon without an operation that sounds horrible, hope you're not feeling too bad bro.

Hey Axel nice to see you again! Yeah it's all g I get that just happy you're back! Uby said he entrusted the bank to me a few hours ago, I'll at least take over the bank temporarily because I have a lot of time to put it to good use.
alright ruad that sounds like a good plan ;) thank you for taking care of it
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]