Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

what the fuck man >.> I'll better stop posting right now -
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Hmm. i didnt even notice this thread until now. That sucks dude. i liked playing with u. it seems every highbelt player we get leaves right away. for some reason i didnt think it would last. i kinda saw it coming. w/e hope to see u around.

good idea sahee. we dont want another xarus thread here :P
Last edited by Kickass; Feb 16, 2009 at 06:17 AM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

let's make a test. fockle didn't like my peanuts. *tosses a peanut in kitfox' face and watches if at least he will eat it like a good boiii*
well not instantly but fyerr?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh man, I'm sad to see you go :[

Sorry if we didn't make you feel more at home... I hope we can all get to know you more, so that you can join us again in the future and RAid & RApe servers together.

So until then, see you around and no hard feelings ;)
[A L P H A]
I hate to see ya go. If you are in the market for a clan now, I know this great one where everone relaxes in style. The clan leader is Sahee. You should join that one sometime soon.
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
let's make a test. fockle didn't like my peanuts. *tosses a peanut in kitfox' face and watches if at least he will eat it like a good boiii*

for christs sake Kitfox...do not eat the peanut!

As I said before.

Go away fogle.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
kickass even for fyerr it took a long while and he quit cause i kicked his close friendzor, donkor. i think that's awesomely clear, why don't you see it now.

What isn't clear for me tho, here, if gamer really quit cause of what he said he quit for. Asking him now through pms, grrrrr