Toribash
Bumble,this post is completelly pointless,do better posts next time.
And yes,the idea of posting replays here might be worse in quality,like ray said,however it can boost a bit of activity i guess,if you include some info on-topic on it i guess its ok.
-
Uppkicker: what?
You texts are very complex,another signal of smartness i guess.
congrats dude
Last edited by victortb; Mar 28, 2016 at 03:29 AM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Bumble,this post is completelly pointless,do better posts next time.
And yes,the idea of posting replays here might be worse in quality,like ray said,however it can boost a bit of activity i guess,if you include some info on-topic on it i guess its ok.
-
congrats dude

i was bored so i did the most MLG story ever made, and since it was long i thought i should post it here to make peeps laugh and stuff, that was the point, also
WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ELEPHANICORNS WITH GIANT LOBSTERS MAN??!!
;-; rip feelings
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Here isnt place for joke posts,why not making on the chit-chat thread on the clan group?
We must get official,we will dont if someone still making posts like these,make good on-topic posts or dont post.
Hi guys!
There is my newest replays.
I need judgment.Thx :3
I want to create a whatsapp group for mau and more toribashers.
If you want to help pm me
Attached Files
Fukt you Uke.rpl (115.7 KB, 3 views)
Fukt you Uke 2.rpl (178.4 KB, 3 views)
WOWHA.rpl (206.1 KB, 3 views)
Xylonn´s Bitch
Oh my god, fuk you lust cant find you in FB maybe you changed your name lololololol

Who plays Yandere Simulator here?
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
congrats dude

or maybe you don't understand what he said. it's quite simple lmao. i don't see any complex vocabulary being used. or should i say.. labyrinthine.
ah yes, basic vocabulary is complex to people who are not experienced in english.
anesthesia is a simple word, if you're referring to that. it's kind of a medicine used to knock out a person when operating on them.

oh and also what do you mean by
in the really
And it knocked me out pretty good, for a while atleast.

What was that post, bumble? It was torture to read. I understand it was parody but still.

Where's Onsola?
-----
My vocabulary is not at all complex, but it is not so lacking so that i need to resort the the endless "um" and "err": s. Atleast when i speak, but enough about my shittyt grammar.

I was taking a dive with my dad and his friend, in the icy waters of the baltic "sea". And ofcourse the suit had a leak in it so now i'm extremely cold. Just wanted to slide something in, in order to keep the forum going.
Last edited by uppkicker; Mar 28, 2016 at 02:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GUYS OUR RECRUITMENT THREAD IS DEAD PLEASE

Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Tell the worst story about hurting yourself
What do I mean is tell a story about something/someone who hurted you, the worst one.

So, last year i texted some deep shit to a girl who used to have a "crush" on me, she busted me idk. But seriously she used to have a "crush" on meIt's really funny now that i think of it.

Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Oh my god, fuk you lust cant find you in FB maybe you changed your name lololololol

Who plays Yandere Simulator here?

Hah. There had to be someone in here who'll check my fb account. Fuck you science, now i'll check yours, Rodericko. Ha. Haha. Hahaha. hahahahahahahahaha. WHAHAHUISDGOGTDIUAOHFAUOI

I play Euro Truck Simulator 2013. Very fun.
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
or maybe you don't understand what he said. it's quite simple lmao. i don't see any complex vocabulary being used. or should i say.. labyrinthine.
ah yes, basic vocabulary is complex to people who are not experienced in english.
anesthesia is a simple word, if you're referring to that. it's kind of a medicine used to knock out a person when operating on them.

oh and also what do you mean by
in the really

not really knock out, like lessen the pain.

Enthusiastic is also a simple word

You are in the really bitchzone idek what in the really means, maybe "really in the"

dare everyone to put "in the really" in their next post
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
dare everyone to put "in the really" in their next post

really is a very simple word, there are things i call really and so do other people like "Really, The Corn" in the really there are many things, an i, then an n, then a space
then a t then a h then a e then another space then a r then a e then an l then another l and finally a y.

what did i just do with my life.

okay for a new topic seriously,
Post your favorite replay of yours here and tell why its your favorite, you
can cnc the replay but it is not needed.

My favorite personally is Gone Insane, because its the first replay to be cncd
by Xioi and in my opinion my best because it looked quick and powerful, and
i was able to do a cork thingy so i could follow up the 2nd kick.
Attached Files
Gone Insane.rpl (160.8 KB, 6 views)
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
my favorite alone-made replay was this one Attachment 559748
not the first manipulation,but probably my best opener so far,also,the manipulation was perfect,and was fun to do the rest of the replay,i got happy with the first part,but i just didnt liked much the ending,i couldnt do better(problem with joints)

so a collab was this one Attachment 558265
it was a creative way to do a perfect replay: alphan00b is godlike at movements,so he done all the movements there,i am better at doing booms and dismembers,so i done all dismembers there
but what i got more happy was with this last leg boom...i've been trying to do that dismember for like 11 months of replaymaking,then i finnaly done it.