Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DJWizard View Post
Hosting an aikido room this Saturday at around 4:00 PM Eastern time.

I still have trouble against people who know how to shovel and I'd like to fix that, so if anyone's willing to shovel me a couple times I'd be really grateful.

Please put the time in GMT format. If it's not going to be the middle of the night then I'm definitely going to shovel you couple of times
Originally Posted by hepimen View Post
Please put the time in GMT format. If it's not going to be the middle of the night then I'm definitely going to shovel you couple of times

that would be -5 gmt.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
>slowly and cautiously approach the posterior half, attempting to keep distance from the anterior half.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
>slowly and cautiously approach the posterior half, attempting to keep distance from the anterior half.

To do that, you would need to walk on the corpse. The river is filled with acid.
Originally Posted by DJWizard View Post
Hosting an aikido room this Saturday at around 4:00 PM Eastern time.

I still have trouble against people who know how to shovel and I'd like to fix that, so if anyone's willing to shovel me a couple times I'd be really grateful.

there seems to be some sort of problem with creating new rooms.
Maybe you should consider joining one of existing ones? or reschedule this for tomorrow?
Last edited by hepimen; Mar 8, 2014 at 09:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Let's do basic information first

Basic Information

Now, for the real deal.

Hard Mode Application

[/SPOILER]
Last edited by DeakReborn; Mar 10, 2014 at 04:20 AM.
I am indeed DeakManiac
I say yes, Deak. Not because I know you, but because you have shown a lot of effort and your true personality. I do believe you could work on your grammar and spelling a little bit, but that's not what's important. I also think you have great art, and I have seen you play (very well), so it's okay for me that you don't have replays. Let's see what the others say.

EDIT: I see you have made your application look better. Nice job.
Last edited by TBashDude; Mar 9, 2014 at 05:20 PM.
•You're bananas!