Toribash
Congrats my blue friend! And wow Plus.. 2.4kk? Christ I struggle getting 10k let alone 2.4 mil wow. Nice avvy too Cx.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Awesome Surge, I'll try to find you ingame. PS. We're coming for you Parrot. o _ O
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Congrats my blue friend! And wow Plus.. 2.4kk? Christ I struggle getting 10k let alone 2.4 mil wow. Nice avvy too Cx.

shit i misscounted. Funny how i cant do simple math sometimes. 3,2milj would be my next namechange rofl.

Also pls dont make this clan another Ae clan i beg.
Guy just paid 1.6m for a namechange and still has 100k left, and here's me with 500 TC

Typhon, I'm ingame right now if you'd like to do something! (Plus is here too)
Mate i really dont like your posts. They lack quality. Id love to see you post some better posts!

Surge lucky i didnt pay with tc since that wouldve been stupid since usd is cheaper after 3rd namechange. Also im with my gf this weekend so my ingame and maybe posts are going to slow a bit.
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
shit i misscounted. Funny how i cant do simple math sometimes. 3,2milj would be my next namechange rofl.

Also pls dont make this clan another Ae clan i beg.

3.2 mil my god, I struggle to get a cheap item and you're off buying namechanges for millions Gg friend. Cx

Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Guy just paid 1.6m for a namechange and still has 100k left, and here's me with 500 TC

Typhon, I'm ingame right now if you'd like to do something! (Plus is here too)

I can relate, I have legit no tc right now.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Was Aether a staff clan.. or was ES an Aether group?

ES group though.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

No worries about the inactivity, thanks for letting us know. Enjoy your time!

How much did it end up costing with USD?