Toribash
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
One with red and blue would be neat. But let's be honest. Redand black is the bomb
I like that one best.
IDK about the change on the red tint color on the middle. Woulden't it look better with a plain flat red?

Red, blue and grey sounds good. I first thought about giving everyone an indivudual colored armband, but that would be too much effort when new people join and stuff.

And about the tint color ... it kind of gives the armband a "patch"-look, making it 3D and stuff. We could still ask him to make another plain one, since we had two versions for the Daedalus one in those terms aswell.
Yeah it's easy to recolor on red and black.
Just temper with it a bit in photoshop and u get what u want.
But like colossus said, psd files would make it easyer, especially if it's red and blue
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Oh wow.. that looks amazing! So.. why asking random artists to make us an armband, when we have an artist in the clan?
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Oh wow.. that looks amazing! So.. why asking random artists to make us an armband, when we have an artist in the clan?

clan?

He is in my clan, back off
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post

Thanks, but I'm not an artist btw, just too lazy to make an art.
Originally Posted by jdawg2001 View Post
He is in my clan, back off

Lol dawg, bitch please.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Oh shit Kaito what the hell

Haha I told you yesterday on IRC, let's wait the armband.