Toribash
Originally Posted by Zmen View Post
Name:Hugo Vinicios
Nationality:Brazilian
Why do you want to join? :To Me , I Am a Good Player With Cool Replays And i am Loyal In Tribe.
Name changes/altsenlez - Blue Belt and Madhugo - 2nd dan
Previous clans:In My Alt - Diamonds Only
Skype name: Sorry But i don't have any Skype.
Other skills:I Am Good at Spar because i Know Realistic spar in Abd Because i Beat Awesome Players and They are : IceColor and Kratos.
Replays: Sorry But i Don't Know How i Will Post the Replays.

Thanks and i Will Be Waiting !!!

BlueBelt, application.
Name: Turnis

Nationality: American, but I lived in England most of my childhood
Why do you want to join?: I need friends.. on top of that I think this clan is building amazingly, and I want to be part of the rise of tribe. All of the clans ive joined, I feel like maturity outweighs the skill. And maturity is a big thing for me. So im not just looking for a clan that is good, im looking for a clan that's is smart. And tribe seems to fit that perfectly.

Name changes/alts: thekid1, kazajiano, shamlessD, SplintKick, BassShot, Fuju, Fuja, Payment, 3You.
Previous clans: Zone, Kira (biggest mistake), and Devil

Skype name: Turnis me

Other skills: Outside of toribash, I do kickboxing, and competitive airsoft. In toribash, I spar, parkour, abd, and many others.

Replays:
Attached Files
-GoodParkour-(edit).rpl (909.0 KB, 8 views)
-Miku&Me-.rpl (865.7 KB, 8 views)
-Wow-.rpl (70.9 KB, 8 views)
Wow...i just made a two paragraph post on posting applications, and when I tried to post it, the game logged me off...
#fml
-----
It amounted to making sure your applications are good quality.
No slang, bad grammer, and always respect the recruiters.
-----
Originally Posted by Turnis View Post

Why do you want to join?: I need friends.. on top of that I think this clan is building amazingly, and I want to be part of the rise of tribe. All of the clans ive joined, I feel like maturity outweighs the skill. And maturity is a big thing for me. So im not just looking for a clan that is good, im looking for a clan that's is smart. And tribe seems to fit that perfectly.

Name changes/alts: thekid1, kazajiano, shamlessD, SplintKick, BassShot, Fuju, Fuja, Payment, 3You.

Other skills: Outside of toribash, I do kickboxing, and competitive airsoft. In toribash, I spar, parkour, abd, and many others.

Replays:

This application isn't that bad.
Just watch your punctuation.
Last edited by DaHStevy; Feb 8, 2014 at 01:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
Hosted a bets in the name of Tribe, If you want to know how it went here is how. We started it Ishi added 40k to decap and I 10k, So big decapprize. It started alright quite a few people, Things where nice and smooth. Went on for a hour or so, Got really busy and sold a tone of nudges. I oped a few people to help and gave them Rake. Then a bunch of trolls came, the same army that goes around all the bets lobby so i killed them all. Made a bunch of money like 60k.
Not sure how much to send to the clan bank, Since i dont know if we really need the TCs in there. Anyway if anyone got a suggestion of how much to add tell me.
Originally Posted by Turnis View Post

Replays:

3 clans and you've only been here a month?

No thanks.
About the blue belt app, check holotor's response.

About the tcs, fist, adding tcs to the bank is always a good thing. Just send as much as you feel comfortable with. If you don't want to add anything then don't. But tcs come handy when we want to get inscribed for events or for warring. Even for helping some members to get something ir hosting those servers on a regular basis.
Nope to all the apps.

Stop donating when the bank hits 1mil.
Last edited by Isolations; Feb 8, 2014 at 08:06 AM. Reason: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Kk, Sent 40,000 To the clan bank. Id say no to all the apps. Also sorry for terrible wording on my previous post was almost 3:am and was very tired.
Half way there to 1m
Name: kobe
Nationality: GB
Why do you want to join? I saw Mrhax and I like this clan so yea (I lost to MrHax)
Name changes/alts: no
Previous clans: none
Skype name: dont have one
Other skills: parkour, aikido and outside I play football.
Replays: don't know how I upload vidio
-----
I am orange belt but other accout is brown belt
Last edited by Nausea; Feb 8, 2014 at 05:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump