Toribash
To be honest, it's not even like they are bad players that are being kicked. That's what's really fustrating, but anyways here I have made Ascend teams:

Toribash clan fighting teams:

Main Team:
Aikido: Swiftone1
ABD: im2boss4u
Wushu: Novixel
Rk-mma: bazozzo
Lenshu3ng: Desiderus
Judofrac: Rhaemondzzzkie
Taekkyon: death1

Second Team:
Aikido: AudioVixen
ABD: AceOtmapp
Wushu: Frogy200
Rk-mma: 16Tempah
Lenshu3ng: ProwlerLA9
Judofrac: MudJad
Teakkyon: zglborn

Now, before everyone starts raging at me, I don't know who wants to go where. So if you want to change where you are just say. Also please add any mods that would be used in a tourney for the team.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Ok I'll get to that thanks changing now. And I'm saying now only two people per mod, but we will have to fill up all the spaces.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
I haven't kicked anyone i just moved people around and sorry if i take the leader role to far its just that i want this to be a real clan... Anyone tell me when was the last clan war?
My Name Is Tristan. (⌐■_■)
I'm a hard working Family Man, Novice Programmer, Hardware Enthusiast and Best of All I'm a Father.
My Twitch | My Twitter | My Shop
We Is SMOL
Ty for normal aikido. I'm quite good, I'm twice as good in ErthTk. No boasting <3
-----
Anyone want me to join them?
Last edited by AudioVixen; Jan 11, 2014 at 12:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Angel ;o | | Always Makin' Music!| | Numbers' ily | | Ascend Angel ;3 | | Mushu God | Rhae | Nev | 11:15am 25/8/14 Odlov: 'Well Shit.'
Nah, Im right for now, Aikido is one of my strengths. Thanks for asking though
| Angel ;o | | Always Makin' Music!| | Numbers' ily | | Ascend Angel ;3 | | Mushu God | Rhae | Nev | 11:15am 25/8/14 Odlov: 'Well Shit.'
Welcome back swift
also Nov: it's okay, I understand
prow: yeah judofrac \/ cool.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
swift: welcome bro
pro: i prefare mushu or ABD or aikido , but i am good on judofrac
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜