Toribash
I think the next server is starting in the next 20 minutes if any of you want to join.
/jo EssM
I'll be hosting it at 7 PM Pacific Standard Time

EDIT:
NVM
SEASICKAZN GOT IT BEFORE ME
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
NVM
SEASICKAZN GOT IT BEFORE ME

XD
we had a lot of fun in tonight's lobby, here is a pretty good throw I got in aikido. I think this experiment is working
Attached Files
nice throw.rpl (312 Bytes, 2 views)
"Everything is worth a shot. Even a blind dog gets a bone every once in a while." And also... [Essence] ^^
We just need a few more people to join in from EssM because the only people there were Essence members.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
hey guys check out this mod thread; http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=234911
its really good if you ever want to learn parkour

here are some replays of my attempts.
Attached Files
vault attempt 1.rpl (51.9 KB, 2 views)
jump attempt 1.rpl (73.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by kill828; Oct 20, 2013 at 06:40 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Hey,actually I posted some of my replays on dat mod.
Some of my attempts if you missed it. er,by "some" I mean a lot.
Attached Files
Building To Building ATMP 1.rpl (223.1 KB, 2 views)
Slide Training ATMP 1.rpl (110.9 KB, 2 views)
Bupep - Run and Jump ATMP 1.rpl (136.6 KB, 2 views)
Bupep - Monkey Bar F ATMP 1.rpl (158.4 KB, 2 views)
Bupep - High Vault ATMP 1.rpl (96.1 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
Im going to rephrase this into proper english.

You should pm seasick or rappunk, they are the ones that should know about this, not everyone in the clan. (include screenshots in pm btw)

Furthermore: i believe there may have been issues in how both of you treated eachother.

1. He should not have ragequit
2. You should not have followed him and commenced talking to him in all caps and red coloring, you were both angry and should have left eachother alone
3.He should not have banned you
4. I dont like how he was calling people newbs...

I feel that the report has been one-sided so far, so i would like flashbanx to post about this issue aswell.

Yeah sorry, you know, hard to write something this long in English when you're not actually English (Or your primary language is not English) x)
Originally Posted by violence55 View Post
Yeah sorry, you know, hard to write something this long in English when you're not actually English (Or your primary language is not English) x)

no problem, i have a natural grammar nazi instinct...
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
no problem, i have a natural grammar nazi instinct...

Ah ah ah... ah... Well... I know how to annoy you now :3