Toribash
so, Karbn

there really isn't much to say, your parkour things looks neat so far but I can only point that your run is as clean as possible, as usual. Your climbing is going nice so far too but, if you aren't doing this yet, I'd rather climbing the wall being farther from it, get more space instead of "stick to the wall" and don't get excessive contact friction, but that depends upon what you're up to do next. Great job so far

Now, you cork replay is something. The opener itself doesn't have anything special but I really like this kind of openers where you lower your shoulders and get your foot away from the ground. The cork was also pretty good but wasn't the cleanest cork I've ever seen but still fast as fuck and I still don't get how you manage to create so much speed (when I try to cork my kicking leg weights a ton lol).
-----
and here's a replay that makes me happy

I feel good to know I'm still able to somewhat do my favorite trick

EDIT: a better version was added to my replay thread (only landing update though) for those who are interested
Attached Files
B-Twist.rpl (142.1 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Jul 8, 2018 at 03:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

dont excpect replays
orthough im working on a haxed selfspar
NOT GONNA SPOIL MORE : ))))))
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
thanks for the tips karbs' in all honesty tho I stopped studying tricks and just mashed shit together a long time again, some I remember but most I don't so I'll take what you said into consideration along with studying a bit before the replay I start in a couple hours and hopefully I can impress you and the whole cork thing Idk man I really don't know lmfao
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
Lionet: Yeah, idk much about tricking. It looks nice to me tho. The one thing that annoys me is the extension on the leg in the beginning and that little hop ur leg does on frames 340 - 339. Other than that, it looks sick :3

Here's me still struggling to shake off rust
Attached Files
Another Bottle.rpl (824.1 KB, 13 views)
¿?
not bad stuff man. you lost your balance a couples times, what's going on?? your movement is fine, still sharp and powerful. however, you let your guard down multiple times and got jabbed in the face. your kick at 363 was janky, it was rushed and it felt panicked. nothing bad though.

couple parkours and spars i did today. i'm trying to get my moves back in both parkour and spar. the cork in the spar plus the raiz was done both in full 10 tf and i'm legit happy with how clean they are for actual 10 tf. reminds me of flash
Attached Files
xsparplatform.tbm (5.5 KB, 2 views)
tr_hybrid_parkour.tbm (4.1 KB, 3 views)
tempest_freerun_academy.tbm (25.3 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
not bad stuff man. you lost your balance a couples times, what's going on?? your movement is fine, still sharp and powerful. however, you let your guard down multiple times and got jabbed in the face. your kick at 363 was janky, it was rushed and it felt panicked. nothing bad though.

couple parkours and spars i did today. i'm trying to get my moves back in both parkour and spar. the cork in the spar plus the raiz was done both in full 10 tf and i'm legit happy with how clean they are for actual 10 tf. reminds me of flash

I'M MAD NOW BRO YOU'RE SO FREAKING LIKE UGHHHH! How do you pk so fluidly and then doing it in MP like it's nothing

Also here's the new replay I took what you said into consideration and kinda changed the way I cork now.
Attached Files
eh.rpl (681.1 KB, 10 views)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
That looks nice! I didn't really like how you had to kick the ground to spin into the b-twist setup, and your arms twitched a bit. The b-twist itself was really nice, but it was kind of low. The moves after were nice and smooth. Also, you might want to remove uke for tricking replays

Here's my first attempt at a long tricking replay and a madman. I don't think I have ever made a tricking replay over 500 frames, so this is a first. Yes, I know I did the roundoff incorrectly
Attached Files
Instep - M - Timelapse.rpl (440.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Instep; Jul 13, 2018 at 11:23 AM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
Originally Posted by Instep View Post
That looks nice! I didn't really like how you had to kick the ground to spin into the b-twist setup, and your arms twitched a bit. The b-twist itself was really nice, but it was kind of low. The moves after were nice and smooth. Also, you might want to remove uke for tricking replays

Here's my first attempt at a long tricking replay and a madman. I don't think I have ever made a tricking replay over 500 frames, so this is a first. Yes, I know I did the roundoff incorrectly

o instep that's just the wip but thanks about the comments I kinda just smashed some stuff together to kinda practice on what karb daddy was telling me BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU I'LL TAKE UKE OUT IN the final replay
sorry for bumping but i just watched lionet's tricking btwist and holy shit that was glorious. your flow is better than mine now
Instep: The tricking replay looks great, nothing to say except the constant twitches. Not sure if it's me, but the replay starts twitching a lot towards the middle.

The madman is SICK. How do you get that fast? The DMs look like it required no effort at all. I LOVE IT.

Here's a mas I did with BlowFlow. He logged out towards the end sooooo rip. ig I was that bad xD
Attached Files
Change My Mind.rpl (754.6 KB, 8 views)
¿?