Toribash
Sorry to interupt but today blackdev asked to get in origin and as soon as djvenom joined he said oh mensce is better and asked dj to join without app. Not loyal
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
Sorry to interupt but today blackdev asked to get in origin and as soon as djvenom joined he said oh mensce is better and asked dj to join without app. Not loyal

Originally Posted by Blackdev11 View Post
-Demon, no I didnt. I wasnt even on yesterday.

demon we already know thats ONE OF THE REASONS that we said no some of our members can know these things but thanks and please keep these things to PMs or Discussion
Originally Posted by Blackdev11 View Post
-Demon, no I didnt. I wasnt even on yesterday.

I guess that the best choice to you is to be clanless for a while.

Btw,
You applied for obey also I know that you aren't loyal and there is no way for you to join ultimate.
This clan has reached or exceeded the member limit.

Thread closed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Ok so since Jak requested it, i will apply via pm

Nick: King

Belt: Dreamskips Belt (custom)

Forum Activity: 8

Ingame Activity:8

Past Clans: (EO) (Hoax)

Bad History: one Infraction ages ago, i can´t even remember why

Why do you want to join?: I already know most of you guys and you all seem nice. You however, will mostly know me under the name Dreamskip which is my old account. In the past [u] was fully engaged so i didn´t even get to apply until now, but i always wanted to.

+ [u]King is an awesome name

What can you offer to Ultimate?: I´m afraid i can´t offer anything despite of ingame skill (mostly aikido - based mods), honesty and fun

Additional information:

As i already mentioned, I recently started playing on this account and on my former account i am called [fl0w]Dreamskip. Now you might have realised that i´m member of a different clan on that acc, but i see [fl0w] as the clan im sort of retiring in as Dreamskip. [fl0w] is quite inactive and i hardly ever see them around ingame, so that´s why i am looking for a more active clan. Since i see lots of [u] guys ingame i thought that [u] would be the right choice. Anyways, i hope the whole Dreamskip / King thing is not a problem for you.

Replays : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/n8t...9x181e9/shared
Dreamskip 2.0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I say yes generally nice guy and the fl0w part is known most of my friends are in there and they get on like once a month or so at most it's kind of sad to see that clan die like it did
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Nick: Skynning

Belt: Brown Belt, but in the other account I'm a Black Belt (I think it's called Hamra or something but it's not active so)

Forum Activity: Meh, I'm not that active in the forum, sometimes I check PMs and just look around the threads, nothing special, 5/10

Ingame Activity: Now that my connection came back I'm pretty active in-game, so 8/10

Past Clans: I don't remember exactly because I play Toribash since 2009, every clan I went on past now is dead on is not active, like Impro, iCoF or Hoax I think it's called

Bad History: No comment, not a single infraction in 6 years, I'm proud of it

Why do you want to join?: Because now that I resumed Toribash I feel like I can be part of a clan and help to grow it

What can you offer to Ultimate?: All I can offer is my cleverness in-game and my respect

Additional information (free form) is optional. Limit to 1 paragraph.

As I said first, I play Toribash since 2009. I changed many accounts during all this time, my very first account was called Brucelee10, then I discovered that this nickname was ridiculous, so I changed it on Hamra, but everyone thought that I was Hampa, so again I moved to this other account called Skynning.

Anyway, sorry for my bad english, I'm italian.

Replays (post as an attachment):

Attached Files
So many ways.rpl (93.2 KB, 3 views)
Far from refuge.rpl (106.7 KB, 2 views)
epig.rpl (62.8 KB, 2 views)