Toribash
Hello...

Oh guys.. im also making Mk a set c: a suit actually... making him look classy c: x3

But yeah.. i will take a screenshot for you guys soon... c:
-----
If he likes it this shall be it... He will probably want more detail but otherwise this is it c:

could not think of anything to go on the chest at all... so.. yeah..

Last edited by Miku; Aug 9, 2013 at 06:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Its a pleasure to be here ... Also c: Yeah i could not find literally anything for the chest at all.. He wanted a frikken tie.... but... I would have to do the joints so he said no...
I got a weird dream tonight , i dreamed about a speedboat racing in a night , then something after it go somewhere and you can't believe it but art was ma fucking boyfriend in that dream o_o. So i was actualy gay in that dream , And yeh i kissed him a lot on the mouth ;_; . So weird dream i got tonight . Also yesterday there was a weird movie about people wo did't die . A guy from 1700 still fights in 1985. But yeh , i miss art actualy , i hope he come's fast back here.
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
I got a weird dream tonight , i dreamed about a speedboat racing in a night , then something after it go somewhere and you can't believe it but art was ma fucking boyfriend in that dream o_o. So i was actualy gay in that dream , And yeh i kissed him a lot on the mouth ;_; . So weird dream i got tonight . Also yesterday there was a weird movie about people wo did't die . A guy from 1700 still fights in 1985. But yeh , i miss art actualy , i hope he come's fast back here.

What the actual fuck.
You're obsessed.

Pff, school in 3 weeks.
<~Arthur> Moslims go around exploding people