Toribash
Hello everyone and just to clear up the "him" thing before it get's to popular. It's "her" :^) thanks for letting me enjoy my stay at [fl0w] inn.
I'm a pretty fl0wer.
Originally Posted by Lapetus View Post
Hello everyone and just to clear up the "him" thing before it get's to popular. It's "her" :^) thanks for letting me enjoy my stay at [fl0w] inn.

we just had too much gays pretending to be gals trying to join us (around 10 over the years), so we ended up all being sceptic, thats all (we kick them out as soon as we find out just because we dislike dishonesty, so if you are a 14 y/o boy, you better tell before we find out)

Bojan even created a noble piece of art adressing this issue

ah wait... what is it?...

aaaaaanyway, enjoy your stay
Last edited by snake; Jan 20, 2015 at 01:25 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I'm actually a guy pretending to be a guy.

mind = blown
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Thing that scares me is that I tried to find that comic to post it as a response to the Lapetus's post and then I come to forum and see you already have done that! :O
I've been lying to you this whole time as well... I'm a wushu computer program pretending to be a girl, pretending to be a guy.

Also on a more serious note, lying and pretending to be someone you're not to get into a clan isn't cool, but that's not always the case. Some people born with a penis identify themselves as girls and want to be treated as such. Genders can be a complicated matter ;o

So, I personnally don't mind if a guy says he's a girl, as long as it's not a lie to get somewhere. Plus, guy or gurl, we treat people the same, so there's no point.