Toribash
Originally Posted by ElCaeko View Post
Finally got an avvy, a sigpic, and a new set. Tell me what you guys think. If you're ingame, /jo TA

Congrats Caeko, where did you buy it?
Master of the arcane arts
Forgot the artist and I'm too lazy to post his name here

Also, if the fluxit vigilante wizard set free? Jano said I got a free one for buying so much shit, but I remember that fluxit made some free sets.

EDIT: lol yea it is. I might wear it thought since his sets were amazing.
Last edited by ElCaeko; Sep 26, 2012 at 11:35 PM.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Go for it bro. I wanna see it.

I'll be on later today if anyone else will.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by ElCaeko View Post
Forgot the artist and I'm too lazy to post his name here

Also, if the fluxit vigilante wizard set free? Jano said I got a free one for buying so much shit, but I remember that fluxit made some free sets.

EDIT: lol yea it is. I might wear it thought since his sets were amazing.

I have the link of that fee set, do you want it?
Played in quick aikido for a while today Pretty good people, and played with my bud turbo420 . My highest streak in the room was 9, turbo finally ruined it. took him a while fun day today, besides school
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Played in quick aikido for a while today Pretty good people, and played with my bud turbo420 . My highest streak in the room was 9, turbo finally ruined it. took him a while fun day today, besides school

Are you still online now Beta? :/
So guys. This org has been back up to date, but not back to the old DSC days. Any suggestions for boosting this?
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Mmm I don't know.
I wouldn't mind hosting tourneys, I would have. To run it on safe mode with my 6fps. :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation