Toribash
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
Good boy.
*May pets Dante*
Welp, to quote you need to type the following:

or just press the "quote" button in the right corner bellow of the post.

Actually,i didn't know how to quote a quote(i tried clicking quote on the first post to get art's quote,but it just vanished,just like my quote did when i quoted your post
Last edited by Dante333; Jul 6, 2012 at 06:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Dante333 View Post
Actually,i didn't know how to quote a quote(i tried clicking quote on your post to get art's quote,but it just vanished,just like my quote did when i quoted your post

You just quoted my post and the things you just wrote make no sence to me, aaaand I am confuzzeled.
\o/
Anyhow, sparred with Swex just now, it went pretty smooth.
Attached Files
#[Stairs]May-Swex.rpl (666.2 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by RushingDraco View Post
Are you allowed to post your youtube channel here?

Yesh, you are, no set rule about that.
Originally Posted by nathancash View Post
I don't see why not

ohi.
May. Why did you kcik urself just nao? >_>
u no liek dem boredom of afk-ness? :s
k.

Anyways. I don't have any need to have tc anymore. Got bored of this stuff, etc. So.
May, I can give you all of my textures(besides the ones I'm gonna wear) and you'll sell them. Cos I suk at marketing. And all the money goes to dem naovault. To get us official.
Or, if anyone feels like you can do the selling stuff better than maylene, go ahead and say so. I don't care who sells my works. As long as they get sold for a bigger price, etc. Note that all the gained money should go to the naovault.
Kinda won't texture anymore. Unless I'll want to. But I don't. So, fuck that shit.
I have more important things to do.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Stay away from Winz00e. Just don't go anywhere near it

Anyways, the betting server when fine considering there was no global. uhhhh Gymbash walked out with 4 times as much money, and i got 100tc. \o/

I ran it for about 2 hours after everyone left and a couple more people cam so I guess it was a success.
hi guys \o/
requesting single ally plz :3 may iz awsum

ps: oh also I liek pie
oh here is my numbah

numbah

so call me maybeh :3
(o )
Originally Posted by voicelence View Post
hi guys \o/
requesting single ally plz :3 may iz awsum

ps: oh also I liek pie
oh here is my numbah

numbah

so call me maybeh :3

What kind of pie is that. ಠ_ಠ
-----
Originally Posted by Maylene View Post
You just quoted my post and the things you just wrote make no sence to me, aaaand I am confuzzeled.
\o/
Anyhow, sparred with Swex just now, it went pretty smooth.

May. Unless they're mongoloids, people don't catch themselves from a fall with their face. ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Isolations; Jul 7, 2012 at 05:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pi pie... Clever. very clever, indeed. Though, lack of numbers behind the comma is quite frustrating.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc