Toribash
SP ring fight with elbow and knee atks. i actually like them damn much. But for MP replays its quite a challenge to get them trough
Attached Files
Chazer - Stranglehold.rpl (409.4 KB, 19 views)
Damn Chaz, you're putting in some dedication right now it seems :p I love the elbow hit in the last replay and the jerking off in the spar with poop, haha.
PM me with any and all questions
hahaha chaz nice but i like more that one spar with poop and the body slam wass really good made and the other thing after the slam was also really good made
I made this kinda quick but turned out to not look so bad. Comments appreciated.
Attached Files
Something event.rpl (217.3 KB, 16 views)
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Wow, I really like that..
Your style is a bit messy and dm's aren't the most stylish but you managed to stay on your feet throughout an entire madman.. I think that's pretty damn special.
Yea, I'm not very good when it comes to replays and I need to work with fluidness and styleness. <--- Pro grammar.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Two spars I did today. I'm very happy with both of them. I rarely get smooth setups like in the one with Haze and I rarely get constant action like in the one with iFred.
Attached Files
Spar Haze Fepic.rpl (511.4 KB, 6 views)
Spar iFred AAACCCCZZXDGVGAE.rpl (727.3 KB, 6 views)
got bit longer parkour replay done this time, pretty happy with how it ended up looking
Attached Files
parkour_mirrors_edge.tbm (27.0 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by joope1; Oct 14, 2014 at 11:55 PM.